005

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks has passed. Kyungsoo’s life in a mess. He couldn’t sleep. He couldn’t eat. He messed his practice; causing him and his groupmates got scolded everytime he messed with the dance or singing. The boys pitied him but still he shouldn’t do this, he need to be profesional.

“Kyungsoo-ah, wake up”, Suho’s voice rang as he shook Kyungsoo’s body. “We need to get ready and practice”.

Kyungsoo shifted and opened his eyes. There wes eyebags. His eyes lose its shine, and his body got skinnier. He just like a dead person. “What time is it?”, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He couldn’t sleep last night; just like the previous night since his wife –no, ex-wife left him.

“7, go and take a bath”, Suho patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder and stood up. “Ahh”, he squealed and turned back to Kyungsoo who just looked up at him. “Happy Birthday!! We’ve prepared your gifts”, he pointed at the table full of gifts from the members, other trainees, and his friends.

“HYUNGGG, Come here!!! Help me take this inside!!!”, Baekhyun’s voice rang; causing Suho to groan.

“Alright!! My gift is on your drawer. I haven’t be able to placed it with the others. You get it yourself, right? Because Baekhyun aren’t going to let me free”, with the last pat on Kyungsoo’s shoulder, Suho ran outside and yelled at Baekhyun who kept on distrub him.

Kyungsoo sighed and looked at the gifts one by one. He wasn’t in the mood to open it. Let it be like that. He didn’t need any gifts, but Moonri. Just Moonri.

“Hyung? Go go go!!”, Sehun’s head popped out and grinned at Kyungsoo. However, the boys helped him to stayed up until now.

 

=

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, what happened with you, huh? You always messed up your dance lately. If you have a problem, then fix it or separate it, which one is work and which one is your personal problems”, their choreographer scolded with his hands on his hips and shook his head.

The boys’ head hung low, so did Kyungsoo’s. Their choreographer sighed. “You rested. We’ll continue later when your mood better”, he patted Kyungsoo’s back and left the practice room.

Kyungsoo’s body slumped down on the wooden floor and brought his legs on his chest; rested his head on his knees. The boys softened. They wanted to do something, but –what could they do? It wasn’t like they opposed his marriage, but they just couldn’t do anything. They did help him; called and visit Moonri’s parents’ house for countless times, but they found nothing. They walked here and there everytime they have a free times, still no trace of Moonri or her families.

“Kyungsoo-ah”, Kai sat beside him and patted his back. He was the closest one with both Kyungsoo and Moonri. He felt something was wrong when he knew Moonri left him. Moonri love him so much to left him like that.

“How can I live without her, Jongin-ah?”, Kyungsoo asked in between his sobs. He didn’t dare to lft his head up and faced the boys. Everything was his fault; letting them got so many scolds because of him.

Xiumin sat in front of Kyungsoo and sighed. “You know about fate, right? Just believe it, Kyungsoo-ah. There’s nothing could separate the two of you if you two really mean to be”, being the oldest one, he need to take care of his brothers; gave them the right and soothing words.

“Do everything you can, Kyungsoo-ah. You know she want you to be success. You need to do that. For her”, Suho added and sighed; feeling abit stressed at all the problem they had. “We need to calm our mind, we’ll debut soon. You too, Kyungsoo-ah”

Weakly, Kyungsoo nodded his head; still looked down at his own feet.

 

=

 

Moonri sat on the hospital bed. Her eyes covered with bandages. She just finished the surgery and rested for a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter