016

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, you two come out from there! It’s more than seven minutes!”, Kai groaned as he knocked on his and Kyungsoo’s shared bedroom.

Inside were Luhan and Sehun, got the first couple to ‘enjoy’ the seven minutes in heaved. The two already inside for almost ten minutes, and it drove Kai crazy waiting for them to go out and sent Kyungsoo and Moonri inside.

“Don’t say you forgot our purpose, hyung”, Kai mumbled as he rested his head on the wall beside the door. Kai sighed and walked back to where the others sat and looked at them. “I can’t do anything”.

Moonri sat silently beside Kyungsoo, scared for what will the boys do to them. Not long after, Luhan opened the door and looked around; bitting his lips.

“Are you two done?”, Suho asked as he eyes Luhan up and down.

Sehun come out also; both of them with...... swollen lips. Sehun bit his lips and smiled awkwardly at them.

“What did you two do inside? It’s ten minutes, guys”, Kai glared at them.

“And what happen with your lips?”, Xiumin asked.

Luhan opened his mouth to answer when Chen clurted out, “Don’t say your lips bitten by a bee”.

The others looked at Chen. “What? That’s what Luhan hyung always said whever something like that happen”, Chen defend himself as he pointed at Luhan’s swollen lips.

Luhan stratched the back of his neck and pulled Sehun along with him to sat between Suho and Xiumin. “L-Let’s start the next round”, Luhan cheered, causing Kai to burn a hole on his head.

“I don’t want this to land on you again, hyung”, Tao whined as he looked at Luhan in disgust.

Luhan grinned and spinned the bottle until it slowly pointed at Kyungsoo. The boys smiling evily; their plan worked! “Who do you want to go in with, Kyungsoo-ah?”

Kyungsoo looked around, nervous at what he wanted to say.

“Just let him be with Moonri, hyung!”, Kai grinned and stood up, roughly pulling Kyungsoo up with him. He grabbed Moonri’s hand and pushed the two inside Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s shared room.

“Jongin, lock the door from outside!”, Kyungsoo heard Suho yelled as he saw Kai closing the door in front of him.

 

=

 

Moonri and Kyungsoo sat side by side on the bed; awkwardly looking around the room. Moonri could smell Kyungsoo’s cologne, mixed with Kai’s in the room. She looked down at her lap, and played with her fingers.

“What are we going to do now?”, Kyungsoo asked as he broke the silence.

Moonri looked up and stared at him “I-I don’t know..”

Silence.

“Moonri-ah..”, Kyungsoo called her name softly as he scooted closer to her. He wrapped his hands around hers and brought it on his lap. “Are you mad at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter