020

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonri

I looked up at the mirror, checking myself for God knows how many times already. My breath felt heavy as my heartbeat increased. In a minutes, I’ll become Mrs. Do Kyungsoo –once again. Before, I don’t even know how it felt to be married with the person I loves; all I felt was marrying the person I didn’t even know. But this time; with the same person, that unknown person become the person I loves the most. The man who I trust with my whole life. Do Kyung Soo.

My eyes started to get hot; tears filled. I looked at myseld and smiled. I’ll marrying the person I loves.

I saw the door opened slightly, revealing Kyungsoo’s mom. She smiled softly and walked to me. “Why are you crying, honey? Ssh. Don’t cry! It’s you beatiful day once again”, she held my shoulder and rubbed my back gently; radiating her warmth through my trembling body.

“I’m nervous, mom..”, I whispered. I don’t know why, but eventhough I wasn’t with Kyungsoo oppa, I still called his parents as my mom and dad.

“Don’t be. You’ve gone through this once. You’ll ruin your make-up, dear. You don’t want to see Kyungsoo shocked to see your make-up ruined, right?”, she smiled once again and kissed my cheek. “Take a deep breath. Your dad will be here to fetch you in a minutes”.

I nodded my head and she turned around after giving me a pat on my head. I felt relieved to have her as my mother-in-law. She looks like my mom; that’s why I love her just as much as own mother.

A soft knock can be heard as I looked at the door through the mirror in front of me. “Go inside”, I said.

The door opened, and Lay stood on there, leaning on the door frame. He smiled and walked to me. “Hey, princess”, he greeted.

I blushed as the nickname rolled over his tongue. The EXO members decided o call me ‘princess’ and I still can’t get used to it when they call me like that.

“Hi, oppa”. I bit my lips as he reached out to pull a chair beside me.

“How are you today? Are you nervous?”, he asked; eyes stared directly at me.

I nodded my head lightly and pouted. “I don’t even know what can I do with my heart. I beats crazily”.

He chuckled and flicked head. “That’s too much. By the way, is there something you want to talk about to me?”, here we go. Kyungsoo oppa must have sent him to do that. He always like that. And he always sent Lay oppa to do that, since Lay was a kind person; too kind to be honest.

“Oppa, why did you do that? You can decline his offer. It must be hard on you whenever he told you to do this”, I turned my body toward him and pouted.

He smiled; showed his dimples and pinched my cheeks. “I love to do this. Beside, you are like my own sister. I’ll do anything to my family; and the members and yourself are my family. Just tell me if there is something on your mind”.

I let out a long sigh and nodded my head. “Right now, nothing’s wrong. I’m just nervous. You’ll know when you are going to get married”, I palmed my face and groaned.

“This. I’m sure it would make you feel better”, he pulled a box that I didn’t even know he brought before.

I looked up and took it from his hands. “What is this, oppa?”

“Just open. I’m sure you’ll get better after you open it”, he smiled and stood up. “I’ll go and left you to take a look at the gift. I’ll wait for you outside, okay?”, he patted m head before walked out the room; leaving me alone again.

I sighed; looking down at the pretty purple box on my lap. Reaching out, I removed the cover and my eyes widen at the sight inside the box. It was a letter, and I’m sure it was Kyungsoo’s. Eventhough the paper was folded, I could see a little bit of it.

 

 

My Dearest Moonri,

Hwang Moonri. It have been almost two years since I know you. We may be didn’t know each other the moment our eyes met for the first time. Even in our previous wedding day, I don’t even remember your name, and maybe, you too. I admit, I didn’t love you back then. But the more I life with you; the more you make me fell for you. deeper and deeper until I don’t even dreaming about fell out love with you.

Do you know? The moment you left me, it was as if I lost everything. I don’t even know why I still alive if you weren’t beside me. If I could see your face and smile everytime I woke up, kissing you a good night before I fell asleep, hearing your voice whenever I felt tired of the long hours of practicing. I don’t know what to do anymore if you really left me.

The ring. It was the first ever ring a bought for you with my own money; not from my parents, but from my own. It took me a while to get the money. You would ask me why I come home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter