022

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read on Author's Note on the bottom of the Chapter guys.

 

Moonri-

I put the towel on my lap as I combined my half wet hair. Looking at the mirror in front of me, once again I admitted that I’m not pretty. I’m just plain; an average looking girl that you would often see around your neighborhood. I don’t understand why Kyungsoo; the infamous Do Kyungsoo choose me to be the one he loves.

I shrug my thought away as my phone vibrated on the desk in front of me. I picked it up and swipe the screen to be greeted by new picture of me and Kyungsoo during pre-wedding photoshoot. I smiled.

A message appeared and Kyungsoo’s name popped up.

 

From : Soo Hubby

Baby, I think I’ll get home late. There are alot of important things I need to do. Is that alright? I’m sorry that I left you on our first night. I’ll make it up to you once I arrived home, ‘kay? Go to sleep now, it’s late. Bye, I love you~

 

I smiled at his message. It is such a shame that he have to go to the office right after our reception. But what can I do? He have a duties he need to finish. I have to understand that. I have to get used to it now since this is the first time I become his wife when he already an idol. Being his wife during training days and debut days are different and I want to be a good wife; at least good for him.

I put my phone back on the table and stood up; heading to the bed. Just when I land my on the soft mattress, I heard the door bell ringing.

“Who’s that? Don’t they know it is almost midnight?”, I sighed looking at the clock on the wall; 11.47 PM.

I lazyly stood up and head out the room to the front door. “Yes? Who’s that?”, I said; smiling as I turned the door knob and opened the door. I stopped.

No one around.

Strange.

I blinked and looked around; right and left. No one there; not even a single person on the hallway of the apartement. My eyebrows furrows.

“The last time I checked, there are no kids here. It’s impossible an adult playing a prank like this in the middle of the night?”, I mumbled. Slightly cursed in my head.

Just when I’m about to turn around and closing the door, I found something on the floor. There is a baby blue bow wrapped prettily with a pink ribbon. I picked it up and examined it.

“No fans know that Kyungsoo live there, right?”

I push my thought aside and closed the door. I placed the box on the living room and headed inside the bedroom. Let Kyungsoo open it himself later.

 

 

 

“Sweetheart, wake up”.

I heard a husky, raspy voice greeted me along with a hot breath on my left ear. I smiled and turned to the owner of the voice. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggle closer still with eyes closed.

“When did you arrived?”, I asked softly and yawning.

I heard him chuckled and tightened his arms around me; placing my head on his chest. “Around 4 in the morning”.

I opened my eyes and looked at the bedside table; 6AM. “Then why are you awake this early? You should sleep now, oppa!”, I turned my head to him and judging him.

“I’m about to sleep right after I stepped my feet on this room. But then I saw your cute sleeping face and I can’t help but staring at it until I don’t even know it is 6 already. Not my fault”, he kissed the tip of my nose as I snickered at his cheesy lines.

“Says someone who left his wife on their first night; just right after the reception”, I answered and I saw how his face changed to the guilty one.

I sighed and caressed my cheeks. “I’ve said sorry, am I? I’ll make it up to you now. What do you want me to do?”

I giggled and pecked his lips. “I want you to sleep now, oppa. You need to get enough rest. You’ll be busy later”.

“Alright, ma’am!”, he saluted and pulls the blanket to cover his body. “But you sleep with me, in my arms!”.

It is a command.

“Do I have another choice?”

“Nope”.

With that he pulled me closer to him and we continue to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter