004

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you are going to do this, sweetheart?”, Moonri’s mom asked as she helped her daughter packing her stuffs. She was shocked at first, knowing how the two loves each others. But what could she do? She already decided everything, and she couldn’t change Moonri’s choice.

“I am, eomma. It’s for him. I can’t ruing his future”, Moonri answered half heartly. It was hurt for her to left the small apartement their parents gave as the gift of their marriage. Even though she couldn’t saw how the apartement looked like, it held so many memories for him and her, together.

“But you loves each others. How can you do this, Moonri-ah?”, she heard her mom moved to her side and her hair lovingly.

“That man said that Kyungsso oppa already signing the divorce paper”, Moonri whispered as a tear rolled down from her eyes.

Her mom’s eyes widen. “H-How can?”, she gasped; cupped with her hands.

Moonri shook her head. “He said that he asked Kyungsoo oppa to sign an empty paper and told him that the paper would he use for the copy of their contract. And- and-“, Moonri couldn’t continue her sentence because she was broke down already.

Her mom hugged her tightly, trying to calmed her. “My poor daughter. The world id unfair. What have I done to make you suffer this much?”, her mom cried to watched her only daughter needed to go through this hard times.

“Eomma, what are you saying? It’s not anyone’s fault”, Moonri pulled away and wiped her mother’s tears after finding her mother’s face.

“You are too kind, sweetheart. Let’s move away from here. Let’s not meet him again”, her mom whispered and kissed her daughter’s forehead.

Moonri nodded her head. “Eomma, aren’t you mad at me? I-I’m the one who make you lose your lovely son-in-law. You love him so much, right?”

“How can I mad at you? Eomma is here for you, eomma is here to support you whatever it is. Eomma is here to gave you everything, Moonri”.

“Thank you, eomma”, Moonri hugged her mother tightly; rested her head on her mother’s warm embrace. “Did you tell Kyungsoo oppa’s parents?”

“How can I tell them, huh? Do you want to tell them?”

Moonri shook her head. “I can’t, eomma. They would dissapointed at me. Just- Just let them know after I left”.

Moonri’s mom nodded her head in understanding. “Do you want to meet them? Before we left. I know you want to meet them. Let’s go to their house”.

“O-Okay”, she hesitate. She didn’t know if she would alright when she ‘met’ them. But it’s for the last time. Last time. “Appa-?”, she stopped; but her mother know well what she was going to ask.

“You dad will pick us up later. Don’t worry! He would also doing whatever you want. He opposite at first, but we know that we can’t do anything about your life anymore. You two are grown up persons, and you know which one would be the best”.

“Eomma, I love you”.

 

=

 

“Eomonim? Abeoji?”, Moonri beamed as she entered Kyungsoo’s parents’ house.

Kyungsoo’s mom running to the front door and found Moonri stood there with her mother. “Aigoo, my pretty daughter-in-law is here”, she hugged Moonri after bowed slightly to Moonri’s mom.

“Eomonim, how are you?”, Moonri hugged back and smiled.

“I miss you so much, you know. You aren’t with Kyungsoo?”

“Ah. Oppa went to the company. where’s aboeji?”

Kyungsoo’s mom smiled and patted Moonri’s head softly. “Come, come. He is inside. Yeobo, Moonri’s here”, she shouted and soon a fast footsteps could be heard.

“Where is my daughter?”, Kyungsoo’s dad appeared and hugged Moonri.

Both Moonri, her mom, and Kyungsoo’s parents talked for almost 3 whole hours to catch everything. It was the time when Moonri’s dad arrived.  This is it.

Kyungsoo’s parents sent them off to the gate. Moonri, who was being helped by Kyungsoo’s mom hugged her and nuzzled her face on her shoulder. “Eomonim, I’ll miss you”, Moonri cried; made Kyungsoo’s mom confused.

“What are you saying, Moonri? You can visit ut whenever you want. It’s not like you’ll leave, Moonri”, she patted Moonri’s back as she heard Moonri’s sobs.

Moonri nodded her head and pulled away. “I’m going, eomonim, abeoji”, Moonri smiled for the last time before her dad lead her inside the car. Moonri’s mom bowed and went inside the car.

“Sweetheart, I’ll ask you for the last time. Are you sure about this?”, Moonri’s dad asked when they are in the middle of the road already.

“I am, appa”, Moonri sighed and closed her eyes; prevent her to crying even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter