006

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll open your bandage now, Moonri-ssi. Don’t force it to open if you still can’t open it fully”, the doctor told  Moonri as he started to took of her eyes’ bandage.

It was the day when she finally could see the world she wanted to. Moonri nodded her head and slowly, she opened her eyes when the doctor told her to. She could see the bright light hit her eyes before the surronding looked blur in her eyes. She saw a few reflection around her.

“You see the light, right? Blink your eyes slowly”, the doctor waited her response.

She blinked her eyes few times, and each times she blinked, her vision would get better. She saw a middle aged man on her left side. Beside him was a young woman. The doctor smiled.

“You can see me, right?”, the doctor asked.

Moonri nodded her head a little. She turned to her right and found another middle aged man and woman beside him. His arm on the middle aged woman’s shoulder. The woman’s eyes was teary as she watch Moonri gained her vision.

“Moonri-ah?”, she called Moonri. Moonri smiled, knew who the voice belong to.

“Eomma?”, Moonri smiled, trying not to cry like what the doctor told her to.

The two middle aged people walked closer to Moonri and hugged her. “Yes, it’s eomma. It’s your eomma”, she caressed Moonri’s head and looked down at her.

“A-Appa?”, Moonri turned her attention to the man beside her mom.

He smiled and nodded his head before kissed the top of her head. “Yes. I’m your appa”.

The doctor smiled at the touching view, but soon cleared his throat. “I’ll take my leave now, and Moonri-ssi, don’t let out tears for a while. You aren’t supposed to cry for a few times or it would hurt your eyes. Okay?”

Moonri nodded and smiled. “Thank you”, she bowed as the doctor left. She looked back at her parents and hugged the both of them. “I can see, eomma”

“Yes, you can”

 

=

 

Moonri wake up with the some noise of her mom prepared the breakfast the hospital gave for her. She sat up and looked at her mom.

“Ah, did I wake you up?”, her mom asked and sat beside her.

Moonri shook her head. “I’m supposed to wake up right now, eomma”, she smiled and kissed her mom’s cheeks.

Her mom smiled back and fixed her hair. “Aigoo, look at you when you just woke up! You dad brought a large mirror for you, so you can see yourself up and down”, her mom pointed at a fullsize body mirror n the corner of the room.

“That?”, she pointed out.

“Yes, it’s you mirror now. Go look at your face and fix your hair!”, her mom chuckled before stood up and walked to the door. “I’ll be out for a while. Is that okay?”

Moonri turned her eyes away from the mirror to her mom and nodded. “I’m alright, eomma. I’m alright when I’m blind. And now, I can see. There’s nothing to worry about”, she grinned as her mom left the room.

Moori moved from her bed; settled her feet on the floor and walked closer to he mirror. She stopped and examined the girl in front of her; her reflection. Her eyes traveled down from her black-straight hair, loose until the mid back. Her own eyes; it was dark brown, round with pretty double eyelids. Her pink lips. Her smooth, milky white skin. She wasn’t that tall, just an average korean girls.

“She’s pretty”, she whispered; eyes looking at the reflection in front of her. Did Kyungsoo love her because of this?

“Yes, you are pretty. The prettiest girl I ever met”, someone said; gaining Moonri attention. There stood a woman on her age, leaned her body against the door frame. She was pretty, almost at her age, and she wasn’t that tall; maybe just the same height as her.

“E-Excuce me? W-Who-“, Moonri’s words stopped when the girl called her name once again. She remembered the voice of hers. The voice that always support her since her childhood days. The person who always accept her for whoever she was. She also the one who made her and Kyungsoo realized that they loves each others with her words.

“L-Luna?”

“It’s Sunyoung”, the girl ran to Moonri and hugged her. “OMO. I can’t belive it that you can see me now, Moonri-ah!!”, she squezzed Moonri’s  body on her embrace.

“Sunyoung-ah”, Moonri whispered; too flabbergasted at what happened.

Luna pulled away and cupped Moonri’s cheeks. “You can see me, right? Right? You are not kidding, right?”, she jumped up and down and smiling widely. “Your dream comes true, Moonri-ah!!”

“Luna!”

Luna stopped right away. Moonri never call her stage name except it was when they were joking around or that they were on a really serious mode. Luna looked at Moonri.

“W-Why?”, Luna asked. Her eyes full of worry, when Moonri bit her lips and curled her hands.

“H-How can you find me?”, Moonri asked straight forward.

“I meet your parents outside when I visit my friends. I knew everything, Moonri. They told me”, Luna softened and pulled Moonri to sat on the bed with her.

“I’m sorry for not telling you and decided on my own”, Moonri looked down; playing with her fingers. She wanted to cry right now, but she coudn’t. Luna was the only person she could showed her real feelings with.

“Don’t cry, okay!”, Luna cupped Moonri’s cheeks again and brushed her bangs. “I know about you and Kyungsoo oppa”, she whispered.

“I’m bad, right?”

Luna shook her head. “You aren’t. You did this for his own good, right? I know you wouldn’t do something like that without any reason. You loves him too much to hurt him. I know it, Moonri. I wouldn’t ask anything, since I know the reason”.

Moonri looked up at Luna. “H-How can you?”

“Well, I just know. Kim sajangnim, right? Don’t ask me how I know. I just know it. He isn’t that good person”, Luna chuckled. “I’m feel like a bad person. Talked behind my boss’ back”.

Moonri smiled and hugged Luna so sudden, causing Luna to yelp in shock. “You are the best!!”

“I know, I know!”, she hugged Moonri back and pulled away with a serious look. “I almost forgot!”

“What?”, Moonri looked at her in confusion while Luna searching something inside her bag before she pulled out a white envelope and handed it to Moonri.

“What is this?”, Moonri took it and looked at the envelope, then at Luna.

“It’s EXO’s showcase ticket. I know you want to meet Kyungsoo oppa, so I brought it here. You got an backstage pass too. I got it all for you”, Luna grinned.

“B-But, I don’t want him to see me”, Moonri gripped tightly on the envelope in her hands.

“I know. That’s why I got you a little hidded seat from the stage. It would be hard to capture you from the stage. And if you decided to meet him in person, you got the backstage pass. Do whatever you want to, Moonri-ah. I’m not going to push you. it’s your choice”, Luna smiled and hugged Moonri.

“Why are you so understand me?”, Moonri hugged her back and burried her face on Luna’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter