017

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo stratched the back of his next nervously as he watched Kai closed the door. “Sorry about that kid”, he looked at Moonri and smiled.

Moonri smiled back and shook her head. “No problem”.

Silence filled the room. Kyungsoo cursed at himself silently and hit his head. He wanted to talk about so many things with Moonri, but everytime she was near, he would lost his contro of his mind, causing him to just talking a nonsenses.

“Oppa...”

“Moonri-ah..”

The two calling and turned at the same time. They looked at each others’ eyes; deep and passionate. As if the time stopped and they were the only people existed in this world. A memories comeback; the memories they shared together. The time when he finally have her; everything.

 

 

Flashback—

Moonri folded Kyungsoo’s shirts as she sat on the bed. The noise from the TV could be heard; also a light giggles from Kyungsoo who watched it. Kyungsoo was beside her; sat on the bed, but his eyes focused on the TV near them.

Kyungsoo looked at Moonri and sighed. This girl; the girl he just married a week ago, she still trying her best to be a good wife eventhough she was blind. She struggle to fold his shirts, but she still trying to. He turned off the TV and turned his body to her; watching her closely.

“Kyungsoo-ssi? Why did you turn it off?”, Moonri asked and blinking. She just felt awkward around him. At last, it would brighten the atmospher if the TV was on.

Moonri heard the bed shifted and bouncing slightly; indicating that someone moved; of course it was Kyungsoo. He moved closer to her and sat in front of her.

“Why are you  trying to be a good wife when you know you couldn’t do more?”, Kyungsoo asked. His eyes staring at the girl in front of him.

Moonri smiled and placed his shirt on her lap. “I can’t do everything, that’s why I’m trying my best. I don’t care if you love me or not, but that’s what a wife should do. I’m just doing my duties”, Moonri smiled once again and continued her works,

Kyungsoo just staring at her. His heart clenched; yet he felt proud of her answer. He didn’t know why, but her answer made him realised that she was a great woman.

“I’m sorry...”, Kyungsoo whisperes; breaking the long silence between them.

Moonri raised her head and faced Kyungsoo; knowing where he was by her feeling. “Sorry for what?”, she asked.

“I can’t do anything about this marriage. I know you must be sad that you married in this age..”, Kyungsoo bit his lips and closed his eyes as he sighed.

Moonri giggled lightly; causing Kyungsoo to open his eyes and looked at her in confusion. 

“You know, I’m the one who supposed to say that. You are a trainee; a soon to be idol, young, and of course you must be handsome. And here you are; stuck in a marriage with a blind woman. I felt bad. I’m not supposed to accept this..’, Moonri said; a sad smile appeared accros her lips. 

“No. No. No. You are great. You are a good woman, I know it. I can see it through your eyes”, Kyungsoo moved closer to her; their arms brushed against each others’, sending an electricity through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter