010

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Moonri-ah...”

 


 

 

“Ahh, you’ve met her, Kyungsoo?”, a voice broke the two’s silent gaze apart, causing Kyungsoo to look at behind Moonri where the voice come from.

Lee Soo Man walked out from the door behind Moonri and looked at the two in confussion. He wondered where the two met before he did, and he didn’t know that Kyungsoo already knew where Moonri stayed at.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and he bowed right away. Lee Soo Man nodded his head and turned to Moonri. “I’ve finished talking to your parents. Thank you for giving us our time alone. You two-“, he stopped, looked at Kyungsoo and Moonri in turn. “You go to my office tonight. I have somthing impoprtant to tell you, better now talk together and spend your time before meet me later”, he smiled and patted Kyungsoo’s back as he left the two and went out the gate of the house.

Kyungsoo gulped an invisible saliva as he knew that it was just him and her, alone, again. he didn’t have the courage to open his mouth and started the conversation. He was too dumbfounded after he knew the truth, because sometimes, he often blame her for what she have done. Thinking about many of the horrible reasons why she left, while the truth was she left him because there weren’t any other choice for her, and it was all for him.

Moonri too, couldn’t open . She was scared everything happened because of her. She thought she was the one at fault. She ws the one who caused all the troubles. She made everyone worry because of her.

Her head hung low, starng at her own feet. Sometimes, she would looked up just to find Kyungsoo stared blankly at her. She thought that he was mad because she didn’t know that Kyungsoo always be that blank whenever he was nervous as hell.

Moonri decided to move her feet and headed over the white car in the middle of her small garden and sat there, signaling Kyungsoo to sat beside her and he obeyed right away. Again, the two sat there in silent. The noise from the bird singing the beautiful melody echoed around the two. Kyungsoo have his hands on his lap, playing with his fingers, while Moonri’s hands gripped tightly on the hem of her knee sized summer dress.

Moonri sighed loudly, causing Kyungsoo to look at her. She bit her bottom lip and pressed it into a thin line before she spoke. “Shout at me if you want it, hit me if it released all your anger. It’s my fault. Everything. I’m the one at fault. I’m sorry”, she looked down, holding back te tears that started to filled her eyes.

“You did it for me. It’s my fault”, Kyungsoo stated as he looked up at the cloudy sky above them. Even the sky drawed his heart really well; cloudy and dark.

Moonri smiled bitterly and sniffed softly. “Everyone know it’s my fault. Don’t act like you are one”.

Another silent when Kyungsoo didn’t reply her last sentence. He knew what he said wouldn’t do anything knowing how hard her head was. He just cherished the moment where he could sat beside her like what he did right now. Being close to her, hearing her voice; her breathing, smelling her fresh vanilla like scent.

“Why are you so cold?”, he asked after a few minutes and looked at her.

Because I want you to hate me and left me, move on and forget me; how she wanted to said that words to him but she couldn’t. She just remained silent.

The next thing she knew, his hands already on her lap, enveloping her own. “Moonri-ah, I’m sorry. I gave you hard times”, he whispered.

She pulled her hands away and held it in front of her chest. Kyungsoo looked at her; shocked that she pulled away from him. He was dumbfounded.

“I-“

“Why?”, he cut her off eventhough he wanted to hear her voice. He wanted it more. But what she did just made his heart broke into pieces. “Why are you so cold toward me?”, he said the same question like before.

“K-Kyungsoo-ssi, we are nothing”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter