003

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, is that you?”, Moonri asked as she heard the door cracked open. She sat on the couch, hearing the TV replaying some of show that she didn’t even know what. The couch bounced up and down; signaling that someone was sat beside her.

“Hmm”, Kyungsoo replied as he leaned his head on her shoulder. “Why aren’t you sleep yet?”, he asked. He missed her scent. He missed her presence beside him. It just barely 12 hours since he left the small apartement they shared.

“I’m waiting for you”, she smiled and her hands searching his face to cup them. “Look how sweaty you face is! You must be tired”, she searching for the tissue on the table and back to his face; wiped his sweat away.

He smiled and turned his body to her. “I miss you!”

“Oppa!”

“Hmm? Wait! Let me look at your eyes!”, he said as he held her neck with his hands.

“But I couldn’t even see you, oppa”, she pouted. Her expression turned sad.

“But I can see my future, our future in your eyes. Beside, you don’t need a good sight to know where I was and what I was doing. You don’t even need eyes to see how much I loves you since even a normal people couldn’t saw it, but you could”, he kissed her nose.

“Okay then”, she knew she couldn’t win against him, so she decided to let him do whatever he wanted to do. “How’s you training, oppa?”

“Ohh. I remember! The company put me on a group that will debuted soon!”, he squealed and hugged her.

“Really?”, her lips curved up and showed a big grin.”I’m happy for you, oppa!! I’m proud!!”.

He laughed and pulled away; cupped her face to kiss her lips. The sweet and innocent kiss turned hot, and the next think Moonri knew, he was carrying her bridal style and laid her down on the bed. “Now, the gift”, he pulled away and whispered in her ear before kissed her again and took their clother off.

She could hear his moans and grunts, calling her name. She could felt his . She could felt his sweat when he doing it. And she could felt and heard his heart beating. But she still feeling bad. She couldn’t pleasure him like a wife supposed to do. She couldn’t saw his face and expression while doing all of this. Did he felt relieved? Did he felt satisfied? All she could do just let hom doing everything he want. He wanted her to moan his name, -she did. Everything he wanted.

That night was just the same as the other night they spent together inside their bed room. On their bed. Whenever he felt happy. To make him happier.

She thought that it wasn’t the real making love. It just felt like one sided. She thought it was her fault not being able to make him happy. She would be beyond happy if she could watch him torn her feeling apart; pleasuring their needs.

 

=

 

Moonri sat on a chair; feeling the warm sunlight on her skin as she enjoyed the feeling of the garden. She could smell the spring air around her. The smell of blooming flowers. She felt someone sat beside her; made her wondering who it was. No one visit her whenever Kyungsoo wasn’t around except their family. But this person beside her, she didn’t recognize the scent of the person.

“W-Who are y-you?”, she asked; carefully mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter