018

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Moonri looked up to found his eyes stared deeply on hers. She felt the sensation she missed for the past months away from him. “Oppa...”, she called back; her voice comes out as a whisper, almost inaudible if Kyungsoo wasn’t that close to her.

Kyungsoo gulped before his eyes moved down to stare at her luscious lips. “Can I?”, he asked. The time when he ask, his hands already on the upper button of her shirt, ready to unbottoning it.

Moonri was hesitate; confused whether he should accept him or not. But without her knowing, her mind already settled; her head nodded and gave him a small smile.

Kyungsoo smiled back and kissed her lips.

 

 

 

 

“Moonri-ah, I love you......”

 

“O-Oppa-“, Moonri’s lips shut as Kyungsoo kissed her jaw, trailed a soft kisses down to her neck. His hands stopped unbottoningher shirt, leaving the three upper buttons open and moved his hands down to her hip.

Kyungsoo leaned back and looked at her eyes. How he loves that eyes of hers. Kyungsoo smiled and interlaced their fingers as he kissed the back of her hand. His lips moved up to her lower arm, went higher on her upper arm and landed on her slightly exposed shoulder.

“I’m sorry for doubting you, Moonri-ah...”, he whispered before kissed on her earlobe. “I’m sorry..”, and another kiss.

Moonri cupped his face and made him look at her. “Stop it, oppa. Past is past. I never mad at you. how angry I am, the love I have for you is bigger”, she smiled and kissed his chin.

Kyungsoo smiled back at sat up before pulling her upward to sat in front of him. He placed one hand on her hip, while the other cupped her face. “You know? I’m so lucky to have you, Moonri-ah”.

“Then, I’m luckier than you”, she let out a small chuckle but stopped suddenly as she felt his hand guiding hers to the hem of his shirt. “Oppa..”

“You have the right to do anything to me, Moonri”, he said was so soft as he bit his lips.

Moonri gulped before her hands reached up, along with his shirt. Passed his head and fully taking off his shirt. She looked up and met eyes with Kyungsoo once again; who was smiling down at her.

“Everything you see are yours, Moonri. I’m all yours”. Kyungsoo’s hands holding on Moonri’s and placed it on his bare shoulder. “I can’t forget the feelings of her hands on my skin. The feelings when you whispers my name. I can’t forget every bit of it, Moonri-ah”.

Their eyes met in an silence air that surrounding them and slowly; really slow; Moonri’s hands moved down to his arms, heading to his chest. It stopped there and she tore her eyes from him toward his chest. The defined chest she used to lean on.

Kyungsoo gulped. Was she dissapointed with how his body looked like? The way she stared at his bare; chest made his heartbeats raced.

Before his mind thinking any negatives thought; he felt he leaned closer and pecked his chest; causing his breathes to stop. His eyes widened and looked down at her who now, planted a soft kisses all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter