024

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, I’m going to apologize for not updating any stories for how long I didn’t even remember. I was busy with a lot of things. I’ve said before that I’m busy with my last year of college, and after that I’m busy with employment. Then I have to move out from my house and you know how busy your life is when you just move house. So I didn’t really have times to write, and when I wanted to write, things just won’t go the way I wanted. I kept on writing and then deleted it, write again and delete again. I’m really sorry for my lack of updates. I got distracted alot with my personal matters. Once again, I’ll apologize that this is only a short chapter. I just wanted to tell you that I didn’t abandon this story. It’s just I have alot of things I have to do in my real life and I really guilty over it. I know you must have annoyed or even mad at me for not updating my stories for too long, but I hope you understand. Whenever I do my works, I’d always remember that I’ve leave you hanging with my unfinished my stories and I can’t stop myself to feeling guilty that I can’t please you. I’m really thankful to everyone of you who keep on supporting me all this time despite my lack of updates. I can’t thank you enough. I do hope that you enjoy this short chapter. I’ll make sure that I won’t ever abandoning my precious stories. I promise.

 

 

-Hwang Moonri -

It’s been a month, and I’ve been looking at Kyungsoo’s pictures everyday. Whether it was on my phone, on the TV, on the newspapers and magazine, even on the street. He was practically everywhere. And for me to forget him is impossible at that point. I’ll watch everything about him and I spend my time praying for his well being. 
I haven’t received any dead threat ever since then and maybe it was because I’ve been away from Kyungsoo. In one hand, I’m glad that I’ve been freed for that pressure, but on the other hand, I am dissapointed. Dissapointed at myself for not able to stay by his side no matter what situations we are in. I feel like a coward and I hate myself for that one. I supposed to be by his side, for not caring about myself but his. I supposed to not care about myself and only his. I’m such a failure. And because of that, I’m living in such a meaningless life. 
My parents, who keep calling me and asking me where I was; I can’t help but to dissapointing and worrying them more as time passed. They keep asking me and I’ll only answer, “I’m alright, don’t worry. I’ll keep you update about me”. And it’ll be my answers to their questions. I asked my parents to tell him that I’m with them when in fact, even my parents didn’t know where I was, I didn’t want him to be worried about me. Telling him that I live with my parents would calm him down.
Do Kyungsoo. The only person who own my everything. He keep on calling me on the first week; and he call me less as time passed but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter