002

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonri’s eyes fluttered open as she felt an arms wrapped around her petite waist. She smiled and placed her hands on top Kyungsoo’s hands that was on her stomach.

“Oppa”, she called his name softly.

“Hmm?”, he replied in his husky voice. He tightened his arms around her when she tried to turn around; stopped her from turning to him he kissed her then moved to her shoulder. Last night was another memorable night for him. They have done it many times already, but still each of them engraved another sweet memories for him.

“Is it morning already?”, she asked and gripped tightly on his hands.

“It is”, he placed his right arm under her head ant let her laid on her back as his other arm sneaked accross her waist; pulling her closer to him.

“Really? What time is it?”, she asked; her eyes trying to search for his face and cupped it as soon as she felt it.

Kyungsoo pulled his phone from the nightstand beside the bed and looked for the time. “6 on the dot”.

“Already? You just come home pass midnight and it’s already 6? Oppe, aren’t you tired?”, she asked and now facing him. Eventhough she couldn’t saw his face, she liked to face him and felt his warm breath hit her cheeks.

He leaned down and kissed her lips; giving it a massage before pulling away and brushed her hair. “I never get tired of you, you know?”

She slapped his cheeks lightly and pouted. “Cheesy”

How cute. He liked it when she puted or nagging at him. She always look pretty for him; beautiful like a princess, but when she did that, she looked att cute and adorable.

“I’m not, because it is the truth” he giggled and nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck; inhaling her sweet morning scent. “Why are you smelled so nice?”

“Oppa so cheesy”

“Just for you”, he laughed and kissed her neck.

“Oppa, you need to get ready or you’ll be late for practice”, she slightly pushed him; made him pouted. She counldn’t saw it, but he always showed his side that no one knew to her. Just in front of her.

“It’s just 6, Moonri”.

“Yes. And you’ll go get ready until almost 7. Then your way to the company will took almost an hour”, she nag at him and moved her body away a little.

He smiled and sat up. “Okay, I’ll take a bath and cook for us”, he stood up and walked toward the closet; pulled out his oversized white sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter