013

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo walked in the waiting room just to found his wife sitting alone in the middle of the room. He smiled and walked closed to her; kneeled down in front of her.

“Did you saw that?”, he asked; looking up at him. She nodded her head and smiled; put her thumbs up.

“You know what I mean, right?”, he asked again. This time, he gained a hold in his hands; Moonri was holding his hands.

“Oppa, I’m sorry”.

“What’s the sorry for?”

“Everything”, she motioned him to sat beside her and he obeyed. She moved to face him and wiped the dry tears on his cheeks.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s me. I’m the wrong one”, he looked at their hands in entwinned it before brought it up and kissed the back of her hands. “I know you need some more time to adapting with everything. I understand. I’m not going to force you”.

She nodded her head and collect all her courage to wrap her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. Kyungsoo’s body frozen at her bold action and hesitately hug her back. Soon, he smiled and rested his head on top of hers.

“Did I often do it like this?”, she asked; slightly tilted her head to look at him.

Kyungsoo gulped. The way she looked up at him like this drove him crazy. How he wanted to just sealed that pouty and pink lips with a kisses; and he was sure, once he did that, they wouldn’t gat out their apartement for days just for kissing, excluding the others.

Kyungsoo looked away and cleared his throat. Staring at her that way with this situation wouldn’t help him. “Y-Yes”, he answered shirtly; causing Moonri to pout and poked his side. He jumped and looked at him.

“You need to stop this, Moonri”, he mumbled and closed his eyes.

“You say what, oppa?”

“Nothing. Let’s just go home!”, he smiled and stood up. “WAIT! NO! YOU GO HOME AND I’LL SLEEP IN THE DORM. YOU THERE, I STAYED IN THE DORM!”, he blurted and facepalmed himself right away.

Moonri blinked. “What, oppa?”

“Moonri, please~”, Kyungsoo pleaded. “One more week, Kyungsoo. One more week!”, he entertain himself.

 

=

 

“There. Go inside and sleep. I’ll leave now!”, Kyungsoo said as he and Moonri arrived in front of their apartement. He handed her hand bag back to her and she took off his jacket that he wore it to her.

“This, oppa”, she handed his jacket. “You aren’t going to take a rest first? You looks tired, oppa”.

Kyungsoo put on his jacket and looked at her; sighing. “I’ll just go to the dorm now. Now, go to sleep. Don’t forget to lock the door and closed the window. It’s cold”.

Moonri nodded her head and smiled. “Good night, oppa”.

“Good night, Moonri-ah”, he smiled back and ready to left when Moonri grabbed his arm and tip toed to kiss his cheeks. She pulled away with blushed cheeks and looked down.

Kyungsoo touched the place where she planted that small kiss and grinning stupidly. “I’ll go then”, he rubbed the back of his neck and stepped backward when he suddenly tripped and fell on top of Moonri.

Kyungsoo groaned with closed eyes, but soon opening them when he heard Moonri’s soft cries. He widened his eyes at their position, not knowing what to do. His arms rested beside her head; supporting his body. He could feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter