011

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo placed his and Moonri’s luggage behind the door and closed it. Moonri was in front of him, admiring the scene of their past small yet comfortable. They would stayed there together soon; after the wedding next month, but Moonri choose to stay here even before the wedding.

Kyungsoo looked at Moonri’s back and smiled; watching her took a tour around the apartement. “How is it?”, Kyungsoo asked as he sttod behind her.

“Is this really where we lived?”, she asked back with her eyes looked at a big framed picture in front of her; their wedding picture.

“Uh. Pretty isn’t it?”, Kyungsoo smiled and folloed her to stare at their past picture. Soon, there would be two wedding pictures of them here.

Moonri nodded her head and smiled. “Pretty and coz-“, she turned around but surprised to knew how close they were with him right behind her. She looked up at him with wide eyes; not knowing what to do nor say.

Kyungsoo smiled down at her and brushed her bangs away from her face; cupped her cheeks and rubbed his thumbs to caress it. “It was because you are the one who lived here”. He ran his thumbs down and grazed it iver her bottom lips. He was tempted to kiss her; but he knew that he shouldn’t hurry.

Moonri gulped and bit her lips lightly. She was used to get close to him; right. But never watch his expression while he looked at her. It was the first time. She was nervous for sure, deadly nervous.

Kyungsoo stepped forward; closing the distance between them and she stepped backward in shock. But he held her back by placing his left arm on her small back and pulled her to him; still with his right hand on her cheek.

“O-Oppa-“, she whispered in inaudible voice for the nervousness.

He smiled after he heard she call him ‘oppa’. He never knew that that nickname could be this beautiful. He leaned in to her; she was afraid, so she closed her eyes. Kyungsoo held back his smile as he watch her and leaned more to rest his head on her shoulder; hugging her.

Moonri opened her eyes as she felt his arms around her waist and his warm breath on her shoulder along with his lips. “Oppa-“

“Let’s just stay like this, Moonri-ah. I need to go in a minutes, so let’s just stay like this”, he tightened his arms around her and lightly kissed the crook of her neck.

Moonri inhaled deeply and nodded her head; feeling his lips moved against her shoulder before pecked her neck. She wrapped his arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest; in his warm and comforting embrace.

“Thank you for coming back, Moonri-ah”, he whispered and kissed her ear.

“Oppa..”, she called after a long silent.

Now, Kyungsoo leaned his back on the wall behind him to support his legs which already tired from standing and his back which already felt stiff from bend down to her level. But stil hugging Moonri with all his heart.

“Hmm?”, he answered while rocking her body side to side.

“You need to go. The others must be waiting already”, she tried to pulling away just be be crashed to his body again.

“They can wait!”, he replied with a slight pout. He decided to use the time before their marriage as good as he could. They never get the chance to date, and now he decided to made her felt like they were on date and he need to propose to her properly. Kyungsoo smiled and blushed at the thought of it.

“But not for your works, oppa”, she lightly pinched his stomach; causing him to yelped in pain. She giggled and moved away from him; mouthed ‘Go’.

Kyungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes. “Okay, I’ll get going. But are you alright staying here alone?”

Moonri nodded and smiled; slowly pushing him out the door.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go. No need to kick me out”, he pouted. “Good night”.

“Good night”, she waved her goodbye and wait for Kyungsoo to walk away before closed the door and leaned her body against it. She placed her hands on her chest; feeling her heart beating really loud and fast. This feeling were different from the feelings she felt for him before.

Kyungsoo stopped his feet as he heard the door closed and turned back. He smiled at the thought of her; again. He waited this moments since long ago. Watching her smiling and she watched him looking at her with the love he wanted to show her.

“Hwang Moon Ri, I love you..”, he whispered before turned around and walked away with wide smile plastered on his face. Now, walking away with light heart and happy feelings. He couldn’t wait for their meeting next time. Soon. He promised he would come to see her really soon.

 

=

 

“Why this song, Kyungsoo-ah?”, Ryeowook asked as Kyungsoo handed him a paper of the song Kyungsoo wanted to sang.

“Please, hyung~”, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter