023

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important Author’s Note at the bottom. Please kindly read! ^^

 

Kyungsoo –

I dragged my feet away from home. I’m tired. I really do. Yesterday, I felt happiness overflowing in me. Just a few hours ago, I’m still dreaming about how happy I am. But now, why can’t I feel the same happiness? Am I too stupid? All I want is not to make Moonri hurt and cry again. I want to make her happy.

I looked at the box in my hands and tightened my grip on it. Why can’t I be happy like a normal people? Marrying the girl I love and live happily; building my home and my own family?

“Kyungsoo, what happened?”, someone tap me on my shoulder. “Moonri called me, but she didn’t say anything. I thought something bad happened and I ran here hurriedly”.

I sighed and let out a small smile. This hyung is really something. Because our apartment is close to EXO’s, he ran here. “Nothing, hyung. Just... This”, I hand him the box I was holding and laughed. “We fought, because of this”.

Suho took the box from my hand and opened it. “What the heck, Kyungsoo?”, see he just as shocked I was when I opened that box. “H-How can they know your wedding? Even attended it? They are unbelievable”, he shakes his head.

“I don’t know hyung. But isn’t it weird? No one could attend it because it just for the closest ones only”, I ask. I remember, the people we invite is just the company’s staffs, families, and our labelmate also close friends? No more than 50 people. We could point out who we didn’t know.

But everyone I saw there, I know them. All.

“Kyung-“

“What did I do wrong, hyung? I know that I’ve hurt Moonri in the past, but I want to pay back all my fault”, I cut Suho off before he could say anything. I slid my body down to the floor and burrying my fave on my knee. 

This is my fault.

If I’m just a normal citizen, I would be happy with my own little family. I would be happy with Moonri and our kids.

I started to hit my head and cried out how useless I am. How I couldn’t protect the one I love. How powerless I am.

“Kyungsoo-ya, stop it!”, Suho squatted down beside me and holding my wrist to stop me. “We’ll find that person. I’ll find the one who responsible of all this. So don’t hurt yourself, Soo. I promise, I’ll do everything for this. Just..”, he sighed before continue. “Don’t cry anymore”.

And the next thing I know, I’m in his embrace. For the first time, he hug me like this. Not the hug we; all the EXO shared but a hug which make me relieved.

 

 

It have been a weeks since that day and I haven’t meet Moonri. Other than for my tight schedules, it’s because she went back to her parents house. Everyone didn’t want something happen to her while I’m gone for work.

And she didn’t want to meet me.

For the past few days, Suho have been weird. He seems to be distant with me. He never talk about that photos incident anymore. I wonder why.

Whenever I’m trying to start a talk about it, he’ll change the topic right away. Sometimes, weird topics. And I can’t do anything. Useless.

“Kyungsoo-ya, how’s Moonri doing?”, Tao sat beside me and put an arm on my shoulder.

“I think she’s fine. She’s with her parents afterall”, I shrugged my shoulder and throw a glance at him before I caught Suho’s eyes looking at my way with unreadable expression. I bit my lip but looked away to face Tao. “Why?”

“Nothing. It’s just she haven’t come to see us after the last time. I’m kind of.... Worried?”, he seems to pick the right word to express his feelings and I’m laughed because it looks like he’s scared that I’ll think wrongly.

“Everything’s alright, Tao-ya!”, I insist.

“O-Okay..?”, he doubted me.

And I just smiled.

I stood up and head out from the practice room. As soon as I closed the door, I felt someone holding my arm. Suho.

“What is it, hyung?”, I ask. I can’t really tell what he wanted to say or do. He still wearing his unreadable expression.

“About that photos—“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter