A Stroll on the Beach

First Loves Don't Always Last

 

Click!

 

Jiyong grinned at Hana's stuffed cheeks on his iPhone. She had closed her eyes as she savored the delicious laksa he had recommended she try. She was a bit apprehensive at first, seeing all the seafood in the pale yellow, coconut-based soup, but when she took a sip, her eyes had grown into huge orbs. Jiyong had not seen her lift her head from her food ever since.

 

“Ya! What was that?!” Hana cried out, swallowing the food in with difficulty. Jiyong just smiled and took another photo of her scowling face. Hana reached out and tried to grab the phone from his hands but Jiyong was faster. Laughing, he leaned away, planting the hand that was holding his phone on the cushion behind him.

 

They were sitting crossed legged on huge red pillows around a low wooden table at the resort's seaside restaurant, facing a breathtaking view of the sea and a couple of islands in the horizon. With night approaching, the sky was painted a soft swirl of pink, red, and orange.

 

Hana lunged again, already on her knees as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong's waist to get to the white iPhone behind him. After laughing so much, Jiyong felt his arms lose energy and eventually, he fell on his back, bringing Hana down with him. She finally grabbed the phone from his hands but Jiyong stopped her from getting up. He s his arms around her waist and pulled her back down on top of him, smiling up at her.

 

“Ya! Let me go!” Hana protested, though she was already unconsciously adjusting herself for a better position. Jiyong sneered, noticing her ironic actions. He hugged her tighter, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

 

“That laksa tastes good, huh?” he laughed, making Hana squirm on top of him. Unknowingly, she rubbed herself on his crotch. He stiffened, feeling desire immediately coarse through his body by that simple, innocent act. Hana didn't notice though and continued to squirm out of Jiyong's embrace.

 

“Babe, don't do that...” he moaned, making Hana stop abruptly. She looked up at him and found his eyes darkening with the need for her. Almost instantly she felt him poking through her thighs. She gasped, quickly planting her hands on his chest to try and stand up but that only made her press more into his stuffed . Jiyong groaned, pulling her back down into his embrace.

 

They stay that way for a while, Jiyong biting his lip to keep himself from and Hana controlling her own breathing from the heat she was starting to feel in the pit of her stomach. It was a good thing they had the whole place to themselves. Not even the resort's could be seen in the area.

 

“Damn it, babe...” Jiyong mumbled, slowly running his hand up Hana's back. “We just did it before we went out.”

 

Hana couldn't help but chuckle. She didn't even bother counting how many times they had since they flew in. They just couldn't get enough of each other. Slowly, she crawls up to snuggle her face on his neck. Jiyong adjusted his hold on her to let her hug him from the side. They were lying down on the floor now with one of the huge pillows tucked under Jiyong's head.

 

“This is ual harassment, you know.” Hana murmured, her warm breath tickling Jiyong's neck. “I could sue.”

 

“After the way you acted in bed?” Jiyong whispered back, his hand running up and down her arm. “I should be the one suing.” He laughed as Hana hit his chest a bit too strongly. “I still have bruises and scratches, you know?”

 

Hana let out an embarrassed squeal as she buried her face in his neck, making Jiyong really laugh out loud. He kissed her head and shifted to his side so she could lay on his arm. Jiyong gently coaxed her head up and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She parted her lips slightly allowing him to graze his tongue along her lips, then her teeth, and finally her laksa-flavored tongue. His free hand runs up her exposed side until it reached her shoulder. Her own hand slowly s around his waist, pulling him closer for a deeper kiss. She wrapped her leg around his waist as her hand went up to caress his back. Jiyong moaned at the contact. He wanted to just rip their clothes and take her right there. He wanted Hana so much right now but he had to pull back, panting. Looking into Hana's darkened eyes, he bit his lip.

 

“We better finish our dinner.” he whispered, already feeling the disappointment between his legs. “The staff might think we're some erted couple or something.”

 

Hana's cheeks flamed red as she nodded. They slowly untangled themselves from each other, fixing their ruffled hair and crumpled clothes. Hana went back to her own pillow and carried on eating.

 

Sometime later, they strolled on the beach, holding hands and hugging. They teased each other, splashing water and laughing. An outsider would think that they looked just like a normal couple on a long-awaited vacation or even newly weds on their honeymoon. They were so wrapped in this fame-less, paparazzi-less date that they didn't realize how far they had walked on the beach strip. Jiyong knew there was another resort quite close to the one they were at but he never thought that they could wander into it so easily.

 

He had his arms around Hana's waist, kicking the sand while they walked in silence on the semi-darkened beach when he saw a couple of girls ahead of them. He instantly stiffened. Felling the sudden shift in mood, Hana glanced at Jiyong and found him clenching his jaw. He looked scared, his eyes fixed on the two girls some feet in front of them.

 

Hana followed his gaze, then shifted around to see that they were already well into the property of another resort. Hana immediately took off the cap she had been wearing and put it on Jiyong's head. She lowered it to cover half of his face.

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked her, trying to take the cap off.

 

“Your hair's too noticeable.” She murmured, gripping his wrist to stop him from returning the cap to her. “You need it more than me.”

 

Jiyong's eyes softened. He pulled her into his arms, wrapping her in his grateful arms. Hana squirmed away though, looking up at him sternly.

 

“YA! What if one of these people does recognize you and take pictures of us?” she hissed, stepping out of his embrace.

 

“They're too far to see us, even if they do know about me.” Jiyong only laughed at her and reached out to her again. She took another step back, making Jiyong try to grab her again. Soon, they were poking and running around trying to catch each other on the beach.

 

Finally exhausted, Jiyong fell on the sand, panting. Hana sat beside him, facing the sea. They were facing away from the lights that the resort to illuminate the beach. Feeling safe from being recognized, Jiyong reached out and wrapped his arm around Hana's waist. She turned to look at him and smiled. She held the hand that was on her waist, letting their hands intertwine.

 

With Hana beside her and the whole world at bay at that moment, Jiyong felt perfect. He laid his head on the sand and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, Hana was leaning over him, peering at his face. She was biting her lower lip as she ran a finger along his jaw.

 

“I've always thought your profile was y.” She whispered, giving Jiyong a very warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. He ran his tongue over his lips and grinned, staring straight into his girlfriend's eyes. Hana raised an eyebrow and smirked. “That lip thing, too. Most especially when you bite your lip.”

 

“Jinjja?” Jiyong smirked back as he tucked his hand under his head. His other hand roamed up her back to her neck. He had a sudden urge to kiss her but Hana giggled and sat up again.

 

“Yep, and I hate it.” She said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away from him.

 

“What?” Jiyong abruptly stood up, leaving the cap on the sand. He leaned close to Hana's face and smirked when he saw her pursing her lips. She was trying so hard to stop herself from smiling. “Do you hate it cause other girls see it?”

 

Hana shrugged without saying anything, making Jiyong laugh out loud. Giving in to the urge, he kissed her cheek. Hana still refused to look at him.

 

“You're the only one who seess the real 'y Jiyong' anyway.” he breathed into her ear, deliberately blowing his hot breath on the spot just behind her ear. Hana bit her lip to stop herself from out loud. “Especially when I'm right about to—”

 

“KWON JIYONG!” Hana nearly screamed, pushing his face away from her neck. Jiyong threw back his head, laughing at Hana's flushed cheeks. She was such a vixen in bed but outside, she'd blush at the slightest hint of . After laughing for a bit, Jiyong straightened up and kissed her red cheeks again.

 

“I think we better go back now, huh?” he asked her, smirking. Lowering his voice an octave, he leaned in closer to her ear again. “I'll show you just how y I can be.”

 

A shiver ran through Hana's body, already anticipating a sleepless night. Jiyong stood up and brushed the sand off his backside and pants. He held out his hand and pulled Hana up, then helped her wipe the sand off her clothes. Satisfied, they walked back to their hotel with their hands intertwined.

 

*      *       *

 

Somewhere on one of the lounge chairs, two Caucasian girls were going through the photos on a camera. They had started to take photos of the couple on the beach because they looked cute, but as they reviewed the photos, one of them gasped.

 

“Isn't that GD?!” She squealed, pointing at the fading red hair on the guy's head.

 

“GD?”

 

“G-Dragon! Bigbang!”

 

The other girl looked at the photos again then shook her head.

 

“Nah, they just probably have the same hair. Besides, why would he be here at Christmas time and with a girl? TOP did just say they were all single right now.”

 

“That was months ago!”

 

The other girl took the camera from her friend and zoomed in on the guy's face, throwing a triumphant look as she showed adjusted photo. It was a bit dark and pixelated but there was no mistaking G-Dragon's gummy smile.

 

 

 


YEY AN UPDATE FINALLY!

Sorry for the slight wait, I was kind leading a normal-ish life away from my laptop. LOL

and because I was updating my other story, too, which you can check out, subscribe, and comment to here --->> The TOP Man's Downfall

Anyway, I decided not to include the bathroom scene because well, the story needs to move forward. :P OF COURSE NOTHING PERFECT WILL LAST. Sooo they will deffinitely be some drama after being so blissful for awhile. What do you think will happen now?

Thanks for all the subscribers and comments! I really do appreciate them :))

I'm planning on making a one-shot series soon so stay tuned for that one, too. :>