Let's Vault In

First Loves Don't Always Last

 

YOUNGBAE

 

I spotted Hyekyung on a seat near the window sipping on a coke. Adjusting my cap, I made a beeline to the table then plopped down on the seat across hers. She looked up, startled, then smiled when she realized it was me. I smiled back.

 

“So,” I started, clasping my hands together on the table. “What's with the James Bond-ish text and meet up?” She smirked then took another sip of her coke. I saw the fries in front of me and took one. I was munching on it when she finally swallowed her drink and pushed the tray aside.

 

“Did you come from training?” She asked, almost as if she just happened to bump accidentally. I raised an eyebrow but I decided to play along.

 

“Ahh, de,” I said, reaching out for the fries again. “Why do you ask?”

 

“Oh,” She slowly nodded, crossing her arms on the table. “Were you with Jiyong?”

 

This time, the confused look on my face was as evident as her obvious attempt at a casual segue to the real reason she called me out here.

 

“Why are you asking about Jiyong?” I chewed on the soggy fry. Seeing the suspicion on my face, she cleared .

 

“I just wanted to know if you were together earlier. Can't a friend ask about her other friend's well-being?” She shrugged.

 

“Not when you suddenly text a friend to meet up then tell that same friend that he can't tell the other friend that you're meeting up.” I swallowed the fry I had been eating and reached out for her coke. I took as sip as I leaned back on the cold seat. “Now, spill it out, Hyekyung.”

 

Hyekyung rolled her eyes at me. “Fine then, I have a plan and I need your help.”

 

Why do I feel like that this is going to be a disaster? I squinted my eyes at her, but I couldn't help feeling intrigued about this plan of hers. “A plan for what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

 

“Just listen to me, okay?” she said in a sigh that would have been perfect for a stage play. I nodded, urging her to go on. “I know that you know that there's something going on between Jiyong and Hana.”

 

Now, this, I have to admit seriously intrigued me. I smiled at her, remembering the knowing smirk we had shared that day at the noraebang. Hyekyung smiled as well, as if sensing my thoughts.

 

“Okay,”let's say that you're right.” I said slowly, leaning forward. “What exactly are you trying to do?”

 

The mischievous smirk on Hyekyung's lips matched the glint in her eyes perfectly.

 

“Be cupid, of course.”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Short chap, I know but don't worry, I'm working on the next one. The reunion won't be for a couple more chapters. hehe *hides from stones*

I'm starting on a new fic, this time TOP is the star. LOL Please show it some love, too. hoho (Though I haven't updated it with any chaps yet)

HERE IT IS! The TOP Man's Downfall

I also want to give all the subscribers and commenters a HUGE THANK YOU! :)) I hope you enjoy my stories. hihi