Truth or Dare

First Loves Don't Always Last

 

JIYONG

 

She's going to cry. I can tell.

 

I bit my lower lip and lower the diary but I put it behind me, still out of her reach. I looked away from her face, trying to think about what I should do to save face. Hana stood perfectly still, obviously trying to stop herself from the waterworks.

 

I let out an awkward laugh. Producing the notebook from my back, I held it in front of her. She tried to snatch it but years of dance training made my reflexes better than hers. I held it a foot away from her.

 

“Don't worry. I'll give this back,” I said, smiling at her. “On one condition.”

 

Hana's eyes snapped up to mine. “What?”

 

“Let me read just one page.”

 

“NO!”

 

I knew she was going to say that. I smirked. This time, I could feel my naughty self coming out.

 

“There's another way though,” I said, gripping the diary tighter. “Kiss me.”

 

Hana immediately turned red, not just her face but her entire body, which I realized at that moment, was clearly exposed. The towel that was wrapped around herself had fallen to the floor, leaving her in her red bikini.

 

I found myself staring at her body. Her skin surprisingly looked milky and smooth. I had to stop myself from reaching out to touch her. I cleared my throat as I felt my whole face start to heat up. I was sure I already looked like a tomato when I finally had the energy to pull my eyes away from Hana.

 

I wanted to take back that embarrassing request. It was supposed to be a joke, knowing she would never do it. I really just wanted to know if she wrote anything on that notebook about Hansuk... or me.

 

“Uh... Actually, you don—”

 

Without any warning, Hana's hands clamped on my cheeks. She was on tiptoes just to reach my face. Her eyes, full of determination and fear locked with mine before she leaned forward and planted her lips on mine.

 

My whole body froze. I was so scared to move that it took me a long time to realize that Hana's lips felt so... soft.

 

We were both so stiff it felt like we turned to statues. It was awhile before Hana's shoulder relaxed which made me loosen up, too. Her hands felt warm, comforting on my cheeks. I could get used to this.

 

I closed my eyes and without realizing it, my hands s around her waist. I pulled her to me, my hands slowly running up her damp back. I wanted to kiss her forever. I never wanted to let her go.

 

But suddenly, she broke the kiss. My lips instantly felt cold and empty.

 

“Give it back, Jiyong.” Her voice was strained, but all I could think of was how perfect my name sounded on her lips.

 



 

 

Short chapter, but I think you're gonna like the next one....

The next one is going to be....hmmm.... ;)

I will loooooove comments! :))