I think I’m dying

Unlocked Doors

 

The steps on the pavement made her head throb. She made classmates and fellow students wary as she leaned against anything solid for support. She wasn’t sure she could stand still for long.  

Sweat trickled down the side of her face and curved onto her jaw. A shiver sliced through her body. Sulli had asked Krystal to leave at night. She wanted to think if in fact she was influencing her she needed the space to know what she wanted.

She wanted and loved Krystal. But was it an illusion?

She didn’t want it to be. She wanted it to be real. But then maybe that wasn’t real either. She couldn’t think at all.

Even with her coat the chilly feeling was horrible over her fingertips and toes.

She walked until she hit someone. The person held her tightly.A warm hand her back. “Are you okay?” asked Luna with a concerned look. Her brown eyes were sweet but they were framed with worried eyebrows.

Sulli let herself cry. “Luna,” she said holding onto her, craving support. “I think I’m dying.”

Her voice broke.

 

 

“There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with her,” said the nurse.  “She just needs a little rest.”

 

 

Luna cut every class and stayed with Sulli n her room. Sulli tried to talk. Luna hushed her.

“No,” protested Sulli. “I need to get out of here.”

‘Why?”

“She will come in... I don’t know... I don’t know what to do... I can’t live now... I can't...”

Hot wet tears rolled down her cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the bad thing about me... I'm a wild updater! XDDD I don't let suspense work on people XDDDDD