There stood Yookyung

Unlocked Doors

 

                The staff was called and groups were divided to find Yookyung, even the students were there. Sulli, Luna and Amber went with teacher Victoria. The school was quite big so she could be anywhere and Hayoung’s report of the occurrence weren’t clear.

The girl said that she was in Yookyung’s room playing a daring game.  Yookyung dared Hayoung to call onto the ghost girl. She was too scared to do so and Yookyung decided to do it herself. She had called the ghost girl and told her to come in, three times, and nothing happened. They started to giggle.

But then there were three knocks on the door.

                They both got scared and ran to the bed, hiding below their sheets. They waited and when they were almost certain it had just been their imagination, they felt something, someone, crawling up under their same sheets. Yookyung started to hyperventilate in a strange way. Hayoung dared to look down only to witness how some long and pale fingers were gripping Yookyung’s legs. Dark long nails started to sink into the skin and then blood started to flow, Hayoung even had the bloody sheets to prove it. A girl’s voice then said: “you invited me in… but weren’t you the one that wanted to leave?”

                Next, the hazy part of all happened. The ghost girl pulled Yookyung off the bed, making her scream uncontrollably. Hayoung shot her eyes close as the sheets flew up only to delicately fall down again, covering her entirely. She said that the last she saw of Yookyung was how she gripped the rails, about to fall, and grunted the word: “help.” Hayoung screamed but Yookyung was pulled down to what she thought was certain death. She ran after Yookyung but there was no body.

                “We have searched almost the entire school and found nothing!” protested Teacher Victoria making the cutest pouty face. “Why are these young girls out of their room anyway?”

                “Well teacher,” said Amber with a tone that made Sulli wonder if she was being suggestive. She got close to teacher Victoria, staring at her right in the eye. “Sometimes girls go out at night to meet with their… classmates.” Amber smiled handsomely and when she did Sulli understood all the girls that sighed with delusion for her.

                “For what?” asked the teacher mortified but truly curious. Amber just chuckled making Teacher Victoria pout even more. Was that a freaking blush Sulli just saw? Oh no! Hell no! The teacher had to jog behind Amber as she fearlessly strode forward to reach the cool girl.  “Hey, I want to know!” the teacher wined.

                Sulli wanted to smack them in the head for the obvious flirting mode Amber had on and the oblivious mode of the teacher. She frowned and indignantly followed them, like the survivor of a lost war. Luna all-knowingly, patted Sulli’s back while trying to suppress a tiny smile.

                But then Amber and Victoria stopped. Luna and Sulli had to stop too. They were at their final destination: the front gates. There stood Yookyung, technically outside the school, blood running down her legs from multiple wounds. Sulli wasn’t even sure how she was standing for her trembles were savage. No one spoke, they just stood silent. Then Yookyung screamed for the second time in that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay! This is getting longer than I pictured it in my head! I hope people like this thing XDDD As I said is my first fic.Thank you to who suscribed and who have read it!!! I LOVE YOU! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KEEP UPDATING! <3 <3 <3