Chapter 6

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TaeYeon gulped, fidgeting with her fingers whilst keeping her gaze fixed on the girl who was now walking towards her. She tried to stop herself from blinking too much or biting her lips repeatedly, but it seemed impossible to do so. In fact, everything seemed quite impossible. She didn't know how to stop herself from gulping neither from shaking, yet she knew how to avert her gaze when Sunny looked at her nervous eyes. A loud cough resounded in her ears, reminding herself that she was acting strangely and stupidly about that one simple meeting. Why was she acting like that anyway? It was childish, and she wasn't even a child neither a teenager for God's sake, she was a grown up woman who was about to get married to a perfect man. Yet, it sounded so unreal for her. Not about being married, but the fact that she was already an adult and she needed to act like one. It would be one big fat lie if she denied the thought of wanting to go back to her youthful, unoccupied life. However, it would also be a lie if she affirmed that she wanted to leave her now settled life. Confuse, right? Well, that's not even a tiny bit of what was going through TaeYeon's mind. All of that caused by one person, the only girl who was now standing right in front of her with a somewhat sad smile on her lips.

 

 

"Hello, Ms. Kim." Sunny bowed, showing her true respect for the older woman. TaeYeon blinked, staring at the younger girl with surprised eyes. They never bowed to each other before, whenever they met, they would always shake hands or hug. Snapping back to reality, TaeYeon quickly held Sunny by the shoulders and forced the girl to stand straight, eliciting a cute frown from the latter. She bit her lower lip, playing with her hands as she took a quick look towards the group of friends who were still chatting happily.

 

 

"T-they seem nice." TaeYeon mumbled, shyly pointing at those three people standing not far away from them. Sunny nodded her head, smiling a little as she glanced at her tall friend and the cute boy beside her. Those two were always by her side whenever she needed a shoulder to lean on and never asked her for something in return, proving the value of their friendship, yet they didn't knew each other until now. However, the girl beside Taemin was someone new to her. An icy aura surrounded her, making it difficult for Sunny to try to engage a conversation.

 

 

"They are the nicest people I've ever met." Sunny answered, averting her gaze back to the teacher in front of her. The latter smiled, tilting her head a little whilst dropping her gaze to the floor. Unknown to the younger girl, she was being stared at by TaeYeon while gazing at her friends. The teacher bit her lower lip, silently scolding herself for almost being caught. "So... How have you been, Ms Kim?"

 

 

'Worried sick about you!'

 

 

"Just fine." TaeYeon mumbled, nodding her head slowly whilst still keeping her gaze fixed on the floor. Her courage vanished when she spotted the small smile on Sunny's lips, her pink lips slightly pushed apart. For sure it was a beautiful smile which belonged to a beautiful girl, who had pearly white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter