Chapter 10

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Those slender fingers were making their way down the milky-white skin, nails were in contact with the soft surface, leaving red trails behind. The girl bit her lower lip, mustering all of her strenght to hold back a throaty moan. She was on fire. Her body was aching to be touched in every place possible. She couldn't describe that feeling of wanting to be dominated, yet to dominate. Her hands were all over the other, pushing or pulling, it didn't matter as long as a satisfying sound left the other's mouth. They could spend all day just by playing like that, letting their own hands have a life of it's own and roam around sweaty bodies. It was sinful, but they couldn't deny that it felt so good. The thrill of it was exciting. The feeling of letting their desires take over their rational minds. Both hearts were pounding madly inside their chests. Both of them wanted that moment to reach it's peak.

 

"G-gosh!" She yelped when the other's teeth sunk deep into her neck, leaving an obvious bite mark. Her back arched towards the open hand that was trying to hold her still, whilst her arms flailed around, trying to get a grip on the cold wall behind her. There was none. The only thing she could hold onto was the sweaty body pressed against hers, yet, she refused to. She knew once she touched the delicate skin, there was no turning back... They would lose themselves in that moment, they would forget about the world outside.

 

"Keep quiet, baby." The other hushed, her hot breath caressing the girl's earlobe. A soft moan was heard, followed by a small gasp. Those slender fingers were now playing with the waistband of pink . Another gasp was heard. The hand had disappeared inside the soft layer of clothing.

 

 

 

Her eyes shot open. The girl was sweating badly. She couldn't believe the dream she just had. Her body shook with every breath she took and her eyes fluttered close once more. She was blushing madly and she knew it, but the hidden desire of wanting to know the dream's ending took a toll on her and she found herself deeply immersed with those scenes again. Her breath got caught in once she reminisced the feeling of having the other's body against her own. She bit her lip. It was perfect... Magical, yet, unreal... A sigh escaped and a knot appeared in . However, she wasn't goin to cry. She wasn't going to fall into that deep trap that only brought her pain and despair. She was surely not going to relive all of that again. It was in the past and that's where it is meant to be.

 

 

--x--

 

 

"Class, start answering page 167. I want to see all of you putting your minds to work, or else..." TaeYeon smiled, letting the rest of her sentence hang in mid-air, whilst her lips formed a soft yet strong smile. Some boys groaned, crossing their arms on their chests and groaning in annoyance. The teacher smirked, mouthing an I'm serious. Meanwhile, Sunny was watching her own teacher with predator eyes.

 

The older woman was wearing a tight black skirt, a white social botton-up shirt and black high heels. The outfit itself was quite endearing, but those three top undone buttons and those glasses were just too much. Too much for anyone to handle. It was y, formal, bossy, classy. Sunny loved that. She found herself biting her lips and gulping more during that afternoon. It didn't help at all when the other pulled her hair up to a messy bun, her head thrown back as she muttered something about feeling too hot. Yes, it was indeed too hot. A certain student was sweating badly. The girl ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter