Chapter 22

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She was leaping her way to the classroom, a smile decoreting her lips as she didn't even care about the earphones hanging around her neck. Heck, she didn't care about throwing smiles and 'good morning' to people she'd never seen before. It was all TaeYeon's fault. That stupid grin, those stupid gleaming eyes, the damned lively aura. However, Sunny also didn't say that she hated it, instead, her heart was jumping in joy, yearning for more time with the young teacher. She indeed was a fool in love. She'd fallen deeper for TaeYeon than she had expected, and now there was no way she could crawl back to her sanity.

The rude Sunny, the girl who spat ironies and sarcarms in each and every word was long gone, giving space to a smiling-bubbly Sunkyu, who was happily skipping her way to the classroom, not minding those confused stares she received from other students. For once, she was genuinely happy. 

She was happy.

She was truly happy.

It kept on ringing on her mind, as if reminding her about the goofy smile on her lips and those bouncing steps. After the kiss, she felt alive, she felt like laughing out loud and throwing compliments to each and every one person. SooYoung's confused face, worried glances and questions didn't bothered her at all, instead, it made her smile more as if her face was going to be torn apart by her happiness.

Kim TaeYeon. Her happy pill; The reason why she cried, smiled, dozed off and ran away. A powerful woman, but yet so small and fragile-looking as if she yearned for somekind of fortress to keep her from any kind o danger. Sunny was willing to stand in front of her, wrap her arms around that equally tiny body and take every bullet for that beautiful and amazing woman. They were in a complicated situation, a taboo. However, once her lips came in contact with the teacher's, once she pronounced those 3 words and saw a flash of happiness mixed with surprise, Sunny knew that she had to try. She had to conquer the teacher, she had to call her 'my girlfriend', she had to be within those arms every day. Her heart ached with the love she felt, her body trembled everytime she saw that beautiful smile, and her mind went blank everytime her name rolled off that tongue.

Kim TaeYeon, the one and only woman that was allowed to call her entire name without being reprimanded or receiving a glare. Lee Sunkyu. It never felt so good to hear that old-fashioned, ugly name, being called loudly in front of more that 20 teenagers.  She wasn't ashamed nor irritated, instead, she was glad to know that the woman was the only one that would call her name so gracefully. 

She noticed how the teacher would clean , gulp and then slowly pronounce each syllable as she called the students. She also noticed that TaeYeon would always glance at her direction with a small smile when calling her name.

Call her strange, but she was starting to dislike her surname. Just... Lee Sunkyu... It sounded strange to her ears, maybe she wasn't supposed to have that 'Lee', maybe, just maybe, it would sound prettier when adding a Kim?

Kim Sunkyu.

Kim Sunny...

A shy giggle left her lips, hang on the air and then reached SooYoung's ears, who just shot an are-you-insane-look. She mindlessly waved her hand, letting her gaze fall onto the ground once again as she slowly mouthed the new name that was made on her mind. It sounded nice. It sounded amazing. Call her a fool in love for she couldn't wipe that grin off her face neither stop those giggles from escaping through her parted lips. TaeYeon made her like that, and she didn't even bothered about it, instead she only wished to wrap her arms around that slim waist once again, to feel the older's warmth envolving every inch on her skin as she smiled against the teacher's neck. She loved that position, in which they stood for more than 5 minutes, and she surely wanted to find herself in it again.

A firm palm met her head in a silent, but strong, impact. Sunny winced quietly, shooting daggers at her bestfriend's annoyed face. She was wrong and she knew that her bubbliness was affecting SooYoung, who was surprisingly trying to pay attention to cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter