Chapter 17

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

What did she mean by saying that I won?  TaeYeon bit her lower lip, blinking her eyes rapidly as she tried to keep her pace steady, not walking too fast, but still not walking too slow. She could hear Sunny's fast tread behind her, foot after foot as the younger girl tried to walk properly without stumbling over, her conscience warning her about not trusting her trembling legs - which were already giving up on the nervous girl -, yet, Sunny mindlessly forced herself to walk faster and catch up with the teacher. Her hands were beggining to sweat, contradicting the slight cold weather. The sight of TaeYeon walking in front of her - those jeans hugging her legs so perfectly, leaving Sunny's mouth watering at the sight of nicely shaped legs -, leading them to the teacher's room, where they would be alone for a long time. She had to gulp not once, but twice, once TaeYeon stopped, letting her hand wrap around the door's knob.

Sunny was too busy ogling at her teacher, she didn't notice when they arrived in front of door, only snapping back to reality when the older cleared . The girl had to admit, she was slowly returning to the emotional state she was in before escaping. TaeYeon was once again all over her mind and heart, the teacher's words echoing in her mind and her name hanging on Sunny's tongue, begging to be freed. But, the girl couldn't. She wanted to call TaeYeon everytime she saw that pretty face and foolish smile, yet, she restrained the desire, contenting herself with a simple glance.

TaeYeon was engaged to the perfect man, and Sunny was nothing when compared to him. She wasn't fit - she did have abs, though -, she wasn't tall, and especially, she didn't have what it needs to make children. However, she was a gentlewoman, a caring girl and the perfect listener. Her only flaw was the sudden shyness that involved her being whenever she met someone's eyes - or should she say, TaeYeon's eyes? -, yet, the only person who could bring her out of that sealed shell was SooYoung. The latter would always joke around, saying how cute and squishy Sunny looked whenever her face became red.

They didn't know, but behind that innocent-looking face and childish behavior, there was a quite ert mind. However, there was only one thing that could easily trigger Sunny's inner thoughts, and it was TaeYeon's lips. Those plump, pinkish lips could drive her insane just by shooting a small glance at them. The girl noticed one day that the teacher had the habit of biting softly on the corner of her lower lip, then slowly the place, as if she was trying to ease the pain arising from the bite. Sunny cursed herself ever since she came to know about that little fact. It worsened everytime the teacher stood in front of her, her lips as she prepared her voice to start explainaing something that Sunny pretended not to know. It started on the second week of school and lasted until the present day, where she was dumbly standing in front of the frowning teacher, who still held the door open, waiting for Sunny to go in the teacher's room.

"Let's talk." TaeYeon spoke, giggling as Sunny widened her eyes - noticing that she was spacing out in front of the teacher - and hurried in to the room, the other following suit.

"You're curious about something, aren't you, teacher?" The girl pointed out, sitting down on a sofa whilst watching TaeYeon prepare a coffee for herself. A wave of warmth involved her when the other turned around, taking a small sip of her newly made coffee, a smile playing on those pinkish lips. She wanted to get up on her feet, wrap her arms around the teacher's slim waist, kiss those lips and taste the coffee from the most beautiful pair of lips she'd ever seen. However, she only leaned back, staring at another direction as a small cough left .

"Call me TaeYeon, Sunkyu." The woman spoke, her eyebrow arching as a reply to Sunny's surprised face. She, however, only chuckled. The air around them was light, as if those old times were back... Times when Sunny would cower and blush under TaeYeon's accusing stare, then, when the math class was over, she would secretly bow and apologize for anything she'd done wrong during the class - and TaeYeon would smile, patting the girl's back -, but, as Sunny tried to escape from her feelings, she also escaped from their friendship. They were once friends, however, all that was left was an awkward atmosphere. And that's exactly what TaeYeon was trying to dissipate. "I have a question."

"Ok..." Sunny mumbled, biting her lower lip. She knew what TaeYeon was trying to do, her heart was thumping loudly inside her chest, warning her about what was about to happen, but she still kept her eyes glued on to the teacher, waiting expectantly for the next sentence. TaeYeon smiled, sitting beside the girl and crossing her legs, her two hands wrapping around the mug.

"Should I go straight to the point?" TaeYeon asked, taking a sip from the coffee. Sunny widened her eyes, nodding her head as she averted her gaze from the teacher's tongue sneaking out to the coffee smudge off from the corner of her lips. She was surely going to die. "Why did you disappeared so suddenly?"

 

--x--

 

"You're the cutest thing ever, do you know that?" The woman whispered, her lips pushed in to a smile as she watched the other's face turn red. The girl sighed, burying her face on the older's neck as she enjoyed the feeling of being embraced by those caring arms. She didn't care if their position was comprosing nor if they were inside a classroom, all she wanted was to cuddle and pour all of her feelings for that stubborn teacher. "I love you so much, Tae."

"Why are you so clingy today?" It came out muffled, quite hard for the other to hear, yet, she enjoyed how TaeYeon's lips grazed lazily against the skin of her neck as the girl pronounced every word. Jessica smiled, closing her eyes for a couple of seconds, then opening them to look down at her girlfriend.

"I just missed you." The woman winked, laughing wholeheartedly when TaeYeon's blush increased, now covering not only her cheeks, but her ears and entire face. "Did you miss me?"

"I-I did..." The girl stammered, avoiding Jessica's loving gaze. TaeYeon indeed missed her, but, there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter