Chapter 19

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Answer me..." She was frozen in place once TaeYeon's question was registered in her mind. Expressionless, she sat in front of the teacher, feeling every inch of her body go rigid. TaeYeon's words echoed loudly, preventing her from thinking and finding a way of escaping the teacher's question. Sunny was trapped in every way possible, by TaeYeon's words and hands, which where gripping the younger's shoulders, keeping her in place. "Sunkyu--"

 

"Y-You're my teacher, Ms Kim..." She gulped, glancing at TaeYeon's serious eyes. Doomed. She had to tell the truth, be honest for once so she could see the other's reaction. It couldn't be so bad. SooYoung had the gift of always being right, and the girl'd told her that TaeYeon couldn't be totaly straight. However, Sunny had her own doubts.

 

"Exactly, but I still want to help you, Sunkyu." They had once told her that physical contact was the best option at soothing someone, and she deeply believed that - from personal experience. TaeYeon carefully dragged her hands to Sunny's face, holding it in between her palms, which were becoming moist from Sunny's new tears. The latter sniffed quietly, trapping her bottom lip in between her teeth as she stared at a nearby wall, her heart pounding within her chest, delighting in the affection shown by the teacher. A sigh forced it's way out of TaeYeon's mouth as the woman slowly, but tightly, forced Sunny to look at her. That caring gleam was no longer in her eyes, being replaced by an authoritary look. "Answer me."

 

She gulped loudly. There was no denying, Sunny loved the fierce side of TaeYeon - who was always so goofy, dorky and funny -, she gawked at those sharp remarks and glares. How she loved the grown-up Kim TaeYeon. Words couldn't describe, even if she tried to, she wouldn't be able to pour all of her thoughts and feelings for the unique side of the teacher. TaeYeon was one of a kind, the type of woman that is hard to find. Lucky LeeTeuk, and he knew it. The man was good looking, angel-like, but his smile... Something about that smile irked Sunny, making her stomach churn and grumble, maybe it was only pure jealousy, yet, there was no doubt of her own disliking for the man.

 

She hated how TaeYeon walked inside the school displaying her gorgeous body, but portraying a small glint of loneliness and sadness within those dark eyes. SooYoung once told her that the  cause of it was her fiancée who wasn't present, always working - just like the teacher -, but, the girl didn't quite believe her bestfriend, questioning how could the younger know about the teacher's private life. Shaking her head lightly, SooYoung would always limit her reply to a wink and a meaningful pat on the shorter's shoulders. 

 

"Sunny..." TaeYeon's voice - along with the soft caress of her thumb on the girl's face - brought her back to reality. Sunny inhaled deeply as she came to notice the closeness in between them, her gaze trailed down, from the teacher's lips to her legs, which were touching her own. The girl gulped, raising her gaze just to stop and stare at the teacher's pinkish lips, watching intently as they pronounced her name once again.

 

"I'm sorry." Sunny spoke, letting her fingertips rest at TaeYeon's chin, pulling it down slowly, resulting in an ajar mouth. The student gulped, replacing her fingertips by her thumb as she took a hold of the other's chin ever so softly. Her heart and mind were finally acting together, both wanted to take the chance of confessing an incorrect love, no matter what was going to happen after, she had to utilize the closeness and TaeYeon's visible concern. The girl averted her gaze to the teacher's eyes, noticing how wide they were , yet still held sincere worry. A deep breath. Sunny leaned closer, touching her forehead with the other's, her breath caressing TaeYeon's lips. "I-I love you."

 

--x--

 

"You what?!" Tiffany shouted, slamming both of her hands on the chair's armrest as she got up and started pacing around, rubbing her palms together continuously. The teacher sat on the sofa, sighing in distress whilst watching her nervous friend mumbling incoherent words. TaeYeon understood the severity of the situation, yet, it seemed that she couldn't grasp the reality of it.

 

"S-she was so close... I didn't know what to do." TaeYeon spoke, hiding her face in between her palms as she inhaled deeply, ignoring the heartbeat resounding in her ears. She surely wasn't acting like an adult anymore, if her mom only knew about what she had done earlier that day, she would've gotten an earful. She acted in a dumb way, she didn't think about her decision throughly, and there she was bearing with the consequence.

 

"How old are you? Why do you keep on making the same mistake?" Tiffamy halted her walk, stopping to glare at the sitting woman, who was quietly mumbling her age, her gaze fixed on the ground. Tiffany sighed. There was no use of scolding TaeYeon, instead, she knew that she needed to help the teacher, or otherwise, the woman would be in deep trouble. "You need to fix this."

 

"I need to have a talk with Teuk before." She pointed out, biting her lower lips whilst stealing a glance at her wristwatch. If she was right, he would be home at any moment, and the last thing she wanted was him walking in on their talk. TaeYeon was aware that she couldn't make another mistake, not for now.

 

"You have to talk to her, Tae..." The girl tried to reason out, but she only got a small head shake as an answer. A heavy sigh left her lips. "Tae, she was gone from your life, now she's back and you do that to her?"

 

"I'm sorry." The teacher spoke, shooting a glance to the now sitting Tiffany. She could feel small poundings at the back of her head, sign of an upcoming headache due to all the stress she was experiencing.

 

"It's not me who you need to ask for forgiviness." Tiffany patted TaeYeon's thigh, smiling apologetically at the older woman, who just sighed once again. She wasn't defeated yet, but just the thought of what she had done inside of a school was slowly making her go mad. She didn't even want to think about what went through Sunny's mind, it must've been a complete shock for the girl, yet, what surprised TaeYeon the most was how she maintened her self control.

 

"I'm doomed." She mumbled, dropping her head on to her hands as she inhaled deeply for the nth time. It didn't matter if Tiffany was right by her side, patting her back multiple times as a fail try to calm her down, all that TaeYeon could feel was her heartbeat increasing it's pace and a headache making itself known. Her day was slowly becoming worse when the door opened, revealing a quite tired Leeteuk dressed in a suit, but, as soon as he saw his fiancée, a smile appeared on his lips. The man dropped his suitcase on the floor and took hurried steps towards the teacher, dropping his body beside hers on the sofa, an arm wrapped around her shoulders. TaeYeon smiled slightly, letting her head rest on broad chest. "Hi."

 

"Hi, Tae!" He beamed, his fingers treading through her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter