Chapter 9

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Lee SoonKyu... Choi SooYoung..." TaeYeon mumbled, tapping her fingers on the soft surface of her table. Her head tilted to one side, her chin propped on her palm as she nodded her head slowly. The teacher was quite amazed at both of her students. Those two didn't look like they were afraid of getting yelled at or getting another punishment. On the contrary, they kept their heads up and eyes glaring right back at TaeYeon. Cocky, much? TaeYeon felt the need to show her power, to make them feel scared, to watch them bow their head when she passed by. But she knew she couldn't. She was a teacher and she needed to make them realize their mistakes. Heaving a deep breath, the girl smiled. "Well, let's be honest, I missed this. You two sitting in front of me, waiting for my punishment, just to ignore it and be all smiles next class."

 

 

"I can't say the same." Sunny groaned, crossing her arms and arching her eyebrows. Was she lying? Hell yes! Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest just by witnessing that small smile on her teacher's face. She could feel her hands sweating profusely and her lungs aching for air, which she lost once TaeYeon spoke. Yet, she knew she couldn't make the mistake of showing her feelings, or else she would be doomed.

 

 

"I was worried about you." TaeYeon blurted out, widening her eyes as she realized what she just said. Sunny bit her lower lip to contain a smile, while SooYoung just scoffed and glared at the teacher. She couldn't bear with the growing tension between those two, who were now gazing at each other's eyes. SooYoung sighed, slamming her hands on the table as she got up and headed to the doors. "Where do you think you're going, Choi SooYoung?"

 

 

"Away from here. Why? Do you want me to stay and witness your love affair with your own student?!" SooYoung hissed, crossing her arms as she glared at the teacher. However, TaeYeon could only frown at the girl's accusation, since she suspected about the latter's feelings towards Sunny. Now, she was sure of it. The end of her lips tugged upwards as she slowly averted her gaze from the taller to the still sitting short girl. Sunny's face was pale, hung open whilst her eyes were in a frenzy in between SooYoung and TaeYeon.

 

 

Getting tired of waiting, SooYoung stomped her feet and averted her gaze to Sunny. She tried telling Sunny to follow her through her expressive eyes, but the girl didn't seem to understand. She frowned, tilting her head. Meanwhile, TaeYeon just watched those two, her eyes gleaming with interest when she noticed how they communicated through glances. She knew that kind of communication way too well. She herself used to share a special bond with someone dearly, however, she also knew that it was something so fragile, that even a slight misunderstanding was able to break it. Heaving a sigh, TaeYeon snapped her fingers in a try to catch the youngers' attention. 

 

 

"Sit down." She said, her demanding tone never faltering under SooYoung's glare. She was the teacher. She was the older one. She was the one in charge. TaeYeon was never the one to brag about her position in her classroom, but seeing how her own student was looking at her, it made her realize that she couldn't be the soft woman to everyone. Her face was no longer portraying a cute smile, instead, it was showing a fierce gaze. However, the taller girl stood still, her big eyes staring right back at the teacher.

 

 

"Make me." SooYoung scoffed, crossing her arms once again as her eyebrows arched in a mocking way. Heaving a deep sigh, TaeYeon brought her hands to her hair in a try to maintain her calm. She couldn't lose focus, because that's what SooYoung wanted. It didn't matter if they were inside a classroom, but the younger girl was making it obvious about what her goal was. 

 

 

"Soo..." Sunny, who was momentarily forgotten, rose from her seat and walked towards SooYoung, gripping the latter's arms. Once her palms came in contact with SooYoung's arms, she could feel the girl shaking and her muscles tensing. It wasn't obvious for TaeYeon to see, but under SooYoung's calm expression, she was burning with rage. Sunny puffed her cheeks, watching as the younger girl kept her gaze locked on the teacher, her jaw clenching every now and then. Reaching out her hands, she took a hold of SooYoung's chin and forced the girl to look down at her. Once they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter