Chapter 4

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sara Bareilles - Gravity

Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long,
No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here
'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains,
I never wanted anything so much
Than to drown in your love
And not feel your rain.

Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am and I stand so tall,
Just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me.

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile
When I thought that I was strong,
But you touch me for a little while
And all my fragile strength is gone.

I live here on my knees
As I try to make you see that you're
Everything I think
I need here on the ground,
But you're neither friend nor foe
Though I can't seem to let you go
The one thing that I still know
Is that you're keeping me down.

Keeping me down

You're on to me,
you're on to me
All over me.

Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long.

 

--x--

 

 

Sunny heaved a sigh and closed her eyes as she leaned her head on SooYoung's shoulder. The latter smiled, patting Sunny's shoulder in a friendly way. After many tries from SooYoung, she finally convinced Sunny and now they were going back to the girl's house. Of course there was resistance, but Sunny eventually gave up. She wouldn't and couldn't lie, she missed her family so much, that she was actually nervous about meeting them again. Would they be happy? Would they be mad? Either way, there was one special question in Sunny's mind. Was she still TaeYeon's favorite? Sunny knew that there was competitors, really good ones to be honest, but she also wasn't going back to win TaeYeon's heart. No. She was going to restart her life, beggining by TaeYeon.  No more mourning over a teacher. No more acting all nice when she's hurting inside. No more happy bubbly Sunny, not until she's fully recovered from those injuries made by TaeYeon. Sunny bit her lower lip as she though about those things, she wanted to cry, but she wasn't going to. As if she knew what was going to happen, SooYoung wrapped her arms around Sunny's waist and pulled the girl closer, letting her hide her face on the taller's shirt. Seconds later, she felt something wetting her shirt. She heaved a sigh as she caressed Sunny's hair. As always, Sunny promised that would not cry, but she would end up crying anyway. There was nothing SooYoung could do about it, unless being always beside the girl and let her cry on her shoulder. Sunny gripped the taller's shirt as she tried to muffle her cries, but it was no use since she felt as if her heart was being torn apart by those suffocating feelings.

 

 

"Calm down." SooYoung whispered on the shorter's ears, but the girl just cried louder, her knuckles turning into white as she gripped the shirt tighter. SooYoung closed her eyes, tightening her embrace on Sunny's petite body. She couldn't stand Sunny crying, it hurts her so much, she felt as if she was going to cry with the girl, but she couldn't. She needed to be Sunny's source of strength, her getaway for when things would get too serious. Taking a deep breath, SooYoung let go of the hug, letting her hands make it's way to the girl's chin, raising the girl's head.

 

 

"I-I'm s-scared..." Sunny choked on her tears when they finally locked eyes. SooYoung sighed, nodding her head slowly as she wiped the girl's tears. If Sunny wasn't ready to face her family again, then SooYoung had to respect it. Well, she was only a friend, and friends are only meant to respect the other's decision. She carefully hugged Sunny again, letting the girl rest her head on her chest.

 

 

"Do you want to go back home?" She whispered, caressing Sunny's hair. The latter softly shook her head, burying her face deeper on to the taller's shirt. Sunny didn't want to go back to SooYoung's home, but she also was scared of going back to her own home. It was confusing SooYoung, but who said that she was going to give up? No. She was willing to understand all of Sunny's problems and help the girl to solve it. "Where do you want to go?"

 

 

SooYoung didn't even need to wait for an answer, she quickly told the taxi driver to drive them to a nearby park. By the surprised look on Sunny's face, SooYoung knew that she had made the right choice to take the girl to the park. She not only knew that Sunny needed to breath some fresh air, but also that the girl wanted to calm down and think, and the park was the perfect place fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter