Chapter 3

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooYoung took a deep breath as she was carrying Sunny's petite body towards her own room. It was past midnight and the girl refused to go home, she said she wanted to party the night away, but her own body didn't let her do so. It was needed only one more shot of vodka, and Sunny passed out. SooYoung shook her head once she thought about how her friend was destroying herself slowly, using alcohol as the weapon. She put the girl down on her bed and covered her with the besheet. SooYoung sighed, letting her hand caress Sunny's face slowly. If only the girl knew how much SooYoung loved her, maybe she wouldn't do such a thing with herself. But that's where the problem resides. Sunny only had TaeYeon in her mind, so she couldn't see the others around her, and SooYoung knew that... That's why she was always helping Sunny... Well, if you can't have someone, then why can't you help her? That someone's happiness is more important, right? If Sunny's happiness is with TaeYeon, then SooYoung will take her back to TaeYeon and help her to win the teacher's heart. A weak smile appeared on SooYoung's lips as she brushed Sunny's now short hair.

 

 

"Your happiness is the most important thing to me, Sunny. So please, stop destroying yourself." She whispered as she leaned over and planted a kiss on the other's forehead.

 

 

SooYound walked out of the bathroom, a single tear rolled down her face. She didn't even bother to wipe it away, since Sunny was asleep and she lived alone. The girl sat alone in the dark kitchen, she was gripping a glass of water in between her hands. Her head hanging low as she let more and more tears flow out of her eyes. She didn't care anymore, she just wanted to cry all the pain out. It was hard for her to put a smile on her face everytime Sunny woke up, even if she didn't want to... She needed to be strong for the older girl... Even though she was the one hurting more. SooYoung bit her lower lip, suppressing a sob. It hurt her even more that Sunny couldn't be happy easily, she always suffered no matter what. However, SooYoung wasn't going to let that happen again, even if it means giving up on her own happiness, she was going to be Sunny's cupid. With a big sip from the glass' content, SooYoung got up from her seat and wiped away the trail of tears from her cheeks. She was going to start by taking Sunny back home, then she'll talk with TaeYeon and ask for some help. The teacher obviously will help, since Sunny is one of her favorite students. Then she'll somehow make the older girl fall in love with her own student. But there's only one problem... LeeTeuk.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

TaeYeon heaved a sigh, her eyes traveling around the classroom as she analyzed her students' face. They were all chatting happily, not caring if the teacher was already inside the classroom, neither if she was going to teach a new subject. They only wanted to have fun and forget about their problems even if just for some minutes. TaeYeon puffed her cheeks. If only she could do the same... But no... Not when she's reminded of her problem every second of the day. She would listen to LeeTeuk's tries of comforting her, then her fellow teacher would ask if she has news from Sunny, what would lead to hearing the same old phrase once again, "You should look for her since you were quite close.". Couldn't they understand that TaeYeon is just a teacher who likes her students? Did they have to say that all the time? Couldn't they just ask Sunny's friends?! The woman let her head drop on to her hands, sighing heavily. She didn't sleep, eat nor talked with anyone today. She felt like a complete wreck of a person who died from concern. Is it wrong to worry so much about a student? She thought, her eyes averting to some students who were running around. They're going to trip and fall... And it did happen. One of the students tripped and fell face-first on to the floor, but he kept on laughing like it didn't happen. TaeYeon shook her head softly, ignoring the fact that a student was lying on the floor with his uniform covered in dirt. She needed a break from this, from everything.

 

 

"What is happening here?!" Someone shouted from the door, making TaeYeon's head jerk up. A sigh of relief escaped through her lips once she noticed that the girl standing at the doorway was no other than Tiffany Hwang, her college classmate. A smile appeared on her lips.

 

 

"Tiffany." TaeYeon beamed, getting up from her seat and walking towards her friend. She engulfed the other girl in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter