Chapter 7

She's Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What is wrong with me?!" TaeYeon exclaimed, pacing back and forth as she ran her hand through her hair. The frustration was obvious in her voice, along with confusion, making it clear for Tiffany to see what was happening inside the girl's mind. The younger girl bit her lower lip, not being able to think of ways to stop TaeYeon from blaming herself for everything. It was hard for her to see her dear friend shouting in frustation whilst grabbing her own hair, stomping her feet on to the ground. She knew what was happening, she's been there before, but she did not know how to help TaeYeon.

 

 

"Tae..." Tiffany called as she caught the girl by her wrist, pulling her to sit down on the bench. With a loud huff, TaeYeon sat down, letting her head fall foward as she glued her gaze on the floor. Confusion was written all over the teacher's face, reflecting on her actions, overflowing in her words. It was obvious for anyone to notice that the girl was struggling inside, battling with her own mind. However, she still managed to put on a smile on her face when Tiffany held her chin and forced her to look at the younger girl's eyes. "Tell me."

 

 

"It's happening again." TaeYeon mumbled, not daring to raise her voice a little higher. The other girl frowned, tilting her head to the side as she studied TaeYeon's guilt expression. What did she meant by again? Did something happen before in between the student and the teacher? Or was she talking about something else? Either way, she knew that it was the exact thought that has been haunting the girl's mind, driving her crazy with random assumptions. Meanwhile, as TaeYeon saw Tiffany's confused face, she quickly cleared , averting her gaze as she bit her lower lip. "S-she... She has an oppa."

 

 

And that's it. That's exactly how TaeYeon revealed what she was truly feeling. The teacher knew that she didn't need to pronounce the exact words to be understood, she only needed to stay quiet instead, because she knew that Tiffany could read her like an open book. The younger girl was the best at reading other's facial expression, understanding what they were feeling only by one look, and that's why TaeYeon chose to tell her what was the matter. No judging, no disgusted looks, no ignorance. Tiffany only gave her strength to keep on talking, to describe the heavy feeling in her chest, the confusion and jealousy that was eating her by the inside. Listening to all the minimal details, the girl proved herself to be a valuable friend, who was worth fighting for. Sometimes nodding, but never talking, Tiffany listened to everything the teacher had to say. Taking in every word the teacher said, Tiffany came to a conclusion, sighing as she finally found the answer to all those matters. 

 

 

"This is not wrong, TaeYeon." She said, leaning back on the bench whilst gazing at the distressed teacher who was now looking at the sky. Tiffany knew that she was the only source of help that TaeYeon could find for that matter. For the first time ever, she was the one who the woman was asking to be the source of strength, the helping hand. "You were always curious of how it was going to feel, Tae."

 

 

"I know, but I'm going to be a married woman! I'm not supposed to be feeling this!" TaeYeon replied, her hands turning in to fists as she shook her head softly, still keeping her gaze on the sky. It was funny how the sky was bright and beautiful while some people's world was crumbling down, turning their own happiness in to ashes. No, it wasn't about her own life. She knew that there were people out there who were suffering badly, yearning for some kind of miracle to happen, yet it didn't seem to be willing to come. Either way, her problem wasn't even a real problem. It was only a mere doubt, filled with memories and thoughts from the past. A past she shouldn't be reminiscing.

 

 

"But you are." Tiffany's voice brought her back to reality, startling her wanderer mind. The teacher forced herself to avert her gaze from the blue sky just to lock it on her friend's serious face. A sarcastic chuckle left her lips, accompanied by a roll of her eyes. She didn't want to hear that, yet it was needed for her to aknowledge the depth of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter