Chapter II

Attached To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

The passengers inside the plane thought that this is some kind of a fan-service we are making off. I definitely didn’t like the idea. Not to mention, being the center of attraction right now. I still shot this Kris Wu man an intense look. I’m secretly planning something. He doesn’t seem to be surprise though.

 

“It’s true Young Mistress. About what I said, it’s 100% true. Therefore, I and my men will accompany you to your designated flight. I’m sorry to trouble everyone in this plane again.” Kris Wu apologized while reaching for the compartment.

 

He opened it and carried my baggage gently, as if he’s one of the cabin crew, before placing it at the aisle. The passengers gave the impression of amusement, clearly seen in their faces. And I, on the other hand, frowned.

 

What on earth is he trying to show off? If I only know any better, then this is humiliation! In front of the people? I’m not a kid! I certainly did it on purpose!

 

“Look…err…Sir Kris Wu? My flight is in this plane and my destination is nowhere other than Canada. Sorry but I think you have mistaken me for another person. And honestly? My family can’t afford such man like you just to fetch me up and yeah whatever. You may put my baggage back please.” I told him half-true and half-lie obviously. There’s no way he or my old man can ruin what I have in mind.

 

Anticipation in the air is as thick as a fog, that’s what I felt actually and same goes to the other people around who were shamelessly watching. Kris Wu just stared at me and I can perfectly tell that he’s never gonna buy it. Well, who will? That’s what they are hired for, right? I mean bodyguards?

 

And out of the blue, he leaned closer. That shocked my nerves. I heard other gasps and I unintentionally gulped. Now I look like a coward-mouse. On reflex, I pulled myself away from him but he, in return, just keep on leaning until I felt the window pane at the back of my head.

 

Trapped.

 

That’s what I automatically thought. I don’t wanna lose to him. No! I should show how brave I am! Thus, I glared instead and watched him lean closer. The way his eyes looked back, nothing compares to a mysterious type of personality.

 

Surprisingly, I can’t read those eyes. Not to brag but, when I was at the age of 10, I can sense and read people when they stare directly to my eyes. But this, Kris Wu man, I can only assume that he had a lot of thoughts running at once.

 

“As much as you hated it Young Mistress, you don’t have any choice but to follow every instructions for your own safety. Details will be explained by Mr. Liu himself once we arrive at South Korea.” Kris whispered with his gritted teeth. That didn’t change his expression. I wonder if this guy had a real life back then.

 

I was left stunned when he spilled those words out of his mouth. Every sentence, it’s so firm and serious. If he’s talking to a kid then probably, the poor thing might pee in its pants. He then leans even closer. I can feel the heat coming up of my face.

 

Without any warning, he lifted his hands while I shut my eyes tightly. I don’t know what came to my mind. All I know is that, I can’t think any idea at that moment.

 

Then I heard a click.

 

I quickly opened my eyes to witness where that sound came from. And I look at Kris, who’s back at the aisle with my baggage in his hands, ready to leave but waited for me to regain myself sanity. What just happen? Where is that sound—

 

And then it struck me like a lightning bolt. My belt. He just unbuckled my belt. I’m such a fool and wretched and all the foul words out there! How come I didn’t see that coming?

 

“If you may, Young Mistress, we can’t consume all the time here. Please, this way.” Kris gestured the exit area. Chuckles from the background can be heard, that leaves me an extra pitiable image. I slowly get up, not before stomping my feet on purpose, and shot Kris Wu a one powerful glare before proceeding to the leave the plane unwillingly.

 

Kris Wu, you’ll be dead under my own orders. You’ll see. Get yourself killed or else, I’ll do it myself. I smirk evilly, thinking of an eccentric plan. I can’t tolerate those actions he did! Just who does he think he is? If it’s true that he was sent by my dear old man, then let me play my role in this game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

☯ ☯ ☯

I lousily sat at my reserved seat and put my headphone against my ears. Simply touching my mp3 player, I scanned the whole vacant business class. Tch, I would rather prefer that economic class where my destination is in Canada. Unfortunately, my journey will be postponed temporarily.

 

Minutes passed, six men in their suits entered the plane one by one. Of course I recognized the last man who entered. It was no other than the genius wanna-be Kris Wu. Oh, and the panda eyes! He’s one of them too? Sadly, yes.

 

“Greetings Young Mistress, we are EXO-M. We’re here to protect and serve you.” They all said in unison before bowing 90°. I pretend not to hear them while I bob my head, acting as if my music is on a play.

 

The first one to react was the little fattie guy over there, he had risen and tilted his head in confusion. I continued to act though.

 

“Huh? She’s not interested? Or does she even see us here?”

 

“Silence Agent 6, show your respect and manners to our Young Mistress.” Kris Wu hushed Lil’ fattie which made them all stood straight like a gentlemen they were.

 

“Now, kindly introduce yourselves.” He ordered and that gave the other members an expression of are-you-sure look.

 

“I think, she’s not even listening to us.” Luhan whispered.

 

“Seems like she doesn’t really care though.” Xiumin replied.

 

“I mean it.” Kris Wu’s taunted tone made everyone serious and Xiumin blurted quickly.

 

“I’m Agent 6, Xiumin at your service.” The Lil’ fattie introduced himself and I can’t help but looked at them this time and paused at my act.

 

“Agent 5 here, Kim Jongdae but call me Chen instead, Nuna.” Chen guy said and I didn’t fail to catch that wink of him. I shuddered and frowned. And what’s with NUNA?!

 

“Mine is Luhan Agent 4, your highness.” The prince-like man said and bowed in return. He looks like the youngest of them all, well physically speaking.

 

“Greetings, I’m Huang Zi Tao and Agent 3. Your safety is my concern.” Panda-eyes man finally spoke! Not that I’m waiting for him to speak but yeah who would think that this man will be serving me in the future? Just randomly saw him searching for someone and yet that someone happens to be me.

 

”Agent 2. Lay is the name and I’m looking forward to this mission.” Man, he surely looks like the type to handle serious business. Wait, why are they introducing themselves as Agents? I thought they were just a bunch of bodyguards who got paid with the highest amount possible. Or they are just assuming to be an agent?

 

Anyway, the last person to introduce is no other than…

 

“I am Kris Wu, Agent 1 and Leader of EXO-M. We are assigned and hired for good reason. So don’t be perplexed during our services.” Kris finished their get-to-know-who-will-be-a-part-of-my-sufferings introduction.

 

For revenge, I showed them how annoyed I was. I put the mp3 player down and removed my headphone before continuing my act. “What are you guys doing? I thought we are in a hurry to get out of this place like what that man over there insisted earlier. Either get your butts a seat or just stand all the way to South Korea.”

 

Putting my headset back on, I carry on bobbing my head to the imaginary beat and tap my right foot. I can hear murmurs and whispers but as soon as I sensed Kris’s glare to s, they all pick their seats and sat with an unbelievable surprise faces except for that cold-face freak.

 

I smirk victoriously and pressed the play button for real this time while closing my eyes. There’s a long way to go through before everything will get back to normal. I should stay focus and my plan will work, hopefully.

 

 

 

 

~Kris’s POV~

“She’s rude. I can’t believe that she’s the daughter of Mr. Liu. I mean, their personality seems very different from each other.” Xiumin muttered as a matter of fact.

 

“And looks more like a boy in person. I thought she would at least act like a lady, you know.” Luhan whispered back to Xiumin.

 

I glanced at them, which made them shut their mouths and gaze anywhere other than to me, before visualizing the possibilities that might happen in the future. The look on her eyes showed dissatisfaction, obviously like we interrupted something much important to her than Mr. Liu’s order. I can’t even stay calm because I know, something will really happen and that’s not far from happening anytime soon.

 

“You can’t let your guard down, Kris.”

 

Raising my left eyebrow, I gave Lay a curious and explain-to-me-further look. He’s in my right side and my partner for some cases but being one means we can swap partners, hence, we can depend on each other’s abilities.

 

“We all know how important is this case for you but witnessing Young Liu’s behavior, I think this will be even harder. Additionally, we don’t have any specific due date on when to stop protecting them, do we?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter