Korea

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Skimmed/Edited!

---------

-SM Entertainment Building- (DBSK's Dorm)

The boys of DBSK were all sitting in the living room looking at their manager intensely as he was about to give them some "good news".

"Hyung, is this 'good news' about your wife getting pregnant?" Junsu blurted out. "I swear, every time you say she's pregnant, she's not even close to being pregnant! Did you check with the doctor this time?"

"Yah dolphin boy, be patient will you? I'm waiting for Mr. Lee to call me then I'll tell you guys." their manager snapped.

Yoochun leaned in to Junsu's ear and whispered, "His wife probably filed a divorce."

"Yah mouse boy! I heard that." their manager yelled.

"Hyung, calm down!" Yunho said.

Their manager's cellphone started to ring and everyone sighed in relief. After talking on the phone, their manager finally looked at them with a smile on his face.

"Boys, I'll be on vacation for six months." their manager began.

The boys had a smile plastered on their face.

"Yeah! Finally some vacation time." Changmin bursted.

"Not so fast!" their manager said. "You guys will have a temporary manager for the next six months."

"What? Hyung! Can't you give us a break?" JaeJoong whined.

"Mr. Lee said no break." their manager said. "She'll be arriving in five minutes. I need to show her around the dorm then I'm off."

"What are you doing for six months anyways?" Yunho asked curiously.

"Vacation. I just told you guys." their manager replied.

"I know but why now?" Yunho continued.

"My wife is mad at me since we never went on our honeymoon so I decided to take six months off to spend more time with her. Who knows, maybe we'll have a kid when we return." their manager said.

"Eww hyung, too much information." Changmin said. "Besides Yunho-hyung, at least our manager is a girl. Maybe we'll get along more with her."

"This boy..." their manager said softly while shaking his head.

***

-Sunghee's POV-

DBSK eh? I wonder who they are. Their name seems so familiar though. Oh! That's right! Jasmine is obsessed with them. Especially that U-Know guy. I don't even get what she sees in them. Especially him. Ugh.

***

I finally got to DBSK's dorm and rang the doorbell and saw a nice, tall, handsome guy standing in front of me.

"May I help you?" he asked.

His voice sounded familiar but where? Eh, I guess it's because I watch their videos too much with Jasmine.

"I'm Kang Sunghee, DBSK's temporary manager." I said avoiding eye contact. Why is he staring at me like that?

"Sunghee..." the guy said softly.

"Yeah, that's my name. Uh, is Mr. Kim Tae Seong here? He's the manager right?" I asked.

"Follow me." the guy said.

***

"Sunghee, you're here!" Mr. Kim said. "I see you've met Yunho."

My eyes widened. Yunho? Could it be the same Jung Yunho from my childhood? No way.

"And those guys on the couch are JaeJoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin." Mr. Kim introduced them to me.

"Hello! I'm Kang Sunghee your new manager." I said and bowed to them.

Each boy greeted me with a smile except for the Yunho. PFFT. Rude much?

***

-Yunho's POV-

She's back. She's here. But... why now? Kang Sunghee where have you been all this time?

"So, where are you from?" I asked her after the manager left and the guys went to their room leaving just the both of us in the living room.

"I've lived in the states the past few years." she replied.

It's her. I'm sure of it.

"Are you related to a celebrity?" I asked further.

"Ah, yeah. My older brother is Daesung from Big Bang or whatever they're called." she said.

"You don't listen to Korean music?" I said.

"Eh? I'm not really interested. I find Korean music lame? I mean guys who are practically dancing on stage half doesn't amuse me." she replied. "Why the questions?"

"You're our new manager. Shouldn't I get to know you more?" I replied.

"I guess." she said shrugging.

"Why don't you ask me questions then?" I suggested.

"Alright."

-Sunghee's POV-

This'll be interesting.

"Why did you choose this career?" I asked him.

"Ever since I was little, I've been interested in music. Later on in my left, I met a girl who had encourage me to go after my dreams only to find her leave me before I could even tell her I made it into SM Entertainment." he answered.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said softly.

His gaze softened. "It's okay. I'm sure she had her reasons as to why she left."

Of course. She had no choice to leave with her parents. Atleast she's back. Right? Jung Yunho, I think I've finally found you after all this time. Why didn't I know sooner? 

"I'm tired. Can you show me to my room?" I asked him.

Yunho nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry for acting the way I did earlier. I just thought you were the same girl from my childhood."

"It's alright." I replied.