It's You

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Skimmed/Edited !

------------

After Junsu was done with his session of the photo shoot, he took a seat next to Sunghee on the couch that the studio had.

"So..." Junsu began when he noticed her looking at Yunho. "Do you know hyung?"

Sunghee turned to Junsu and shook her head. "Ahni. It's just... I never thought you all would look so handsome in real life."

"Have you ever listened to us?" he asked her.

"Yeah. But honestly, I'm not a big fan. Your music is nice and all but I just don't have interest in Korean music." Sunghee said.

"I see." he replied nodding his head.

A few minutes later, Yunho was done with his photo shoot. Sunghee decided to wait for the other three to finish their session before leaving with Yunho and Junsu.

"So Sunghee, since you've lived in the states for the past five years..." Junsu began. "Ever dated?"

Yunho choked on his water.

Sunghee nodded.

Yunho's eyes widened. "You have?"

"Yeah. Back in the states, I dated a guy younger than me by a year. We dated for a year but I was only in one relationship." she said. "I thought that by seeing other people, I could forget my first love but I was wrong. In the end, I couldn't give my boyfriend my whole heart so I ended up breaking up with him."

"Oh." Junsu said softly.

"What about you?" she asked.

"We've all dated before except Yunho-hyung!" Junsu replied.

Yunho glared at his dongsaeng.

"So Daesung is your brother right?" Yunho asked Sunghee.

She nodded.

"Did you ever live in Gwangju when you were younger?" he further asked.

"Ah, yeah. I lived there before I went to the states." she said.

"It's you." Yunho said softly but Sunghee heard him.

"Excuse me?" she asked a bit confused.

"Why did you leave?" he asked. "Why couldn't wait for me?"

"You're kidding me right?" she  replied a bit startled. "You can't be the Jung Yunho from my past. There's no way it's you."

Sensing a tense atmosphere, Junsu quietly left the two to watch the other three take their pictures.

-Yunho's POV-

After all these years, she reappears. Am I supposed to be happy that she's back or angry that left me without a word?

"Yunho..." Sunghee said.

"I don't get it." I blurted out. "Why did you have to leave me?"

"I never intended to." she replied. "I had no choice."

"What do you mean you had no choice? Your brother stayed back didn't he? Why didn't you just stay with him?" I said raising my voice at her.

-Sunghee's POV-

How can he change so much? He's so tall and handsome now. But, how is it that fate let us meet each other again?

"I..." I began. "I didn't stay back because where would I stay? Yes, my brother stayed back but that was because he got accepted into YG. He had a place to stay! Where would I be if I stayed back? Where would I get the money to survive? Did you think my parents would allow me to live with your family? Our families may be close but my parents wouldn't ask for such a huge favor. Before we moved, your family was the one who had helped us when we needed money. They didn't want to feel like such a burden so I had no choice but to leave. You think I actually wanted to? Jung Yunho, you do not know how much I've missed you after all these years!"

I bursted. Yes, I miss him that much. It's only been a day and we're already fighting. Why did I agree to this job? -___-

"I'm sorry." he said. "But... if you missed me that much, you would've waited for me and not date anyone!"

"Have you thought that you would never see me again? Yunho, you're a celebrity. What are the odds of us reuniting? I'm surprised I was even able to find you. I never thought that the idol my best friend likes turns out to be my childhood friend." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Face it. In this lifetime, what are the chances that a fan and a celebrity go out? Let alone, just friends. Even if I waited for you, would it really matter?" I said.

-Yunho's POV-

YES! It would. Did you know I waited for you my whole life? I looked at her and her eyes were already watery.

"Yes, it would." I said softly trying not to raise my voice. "Because I waited for you."

I know it's only been a day since you got here and we met each other again but I can't take it anymore. I've waited too long for you. I can't let you go. Not now. Not ever. Kang Sunghee, you do not know how much I've waited for you to come back.

I miss you.
I love you.

---------------

@heroparkyoungwoong LOL. Yeah (x !
@nii818 I read your story. Aww, I thought it was nice (:
@lollidella_ Because overtime people change. In this case, they're grown up so they couldn't recognize each other.

Hehe. So they've finally recognized each other :D !

Comments are appreciated (:
Subscribe if you like it too (x