Jealousy/Drunk

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 8 !

Skimmed/Edited !

----------------

[Previous]

"I love you." he confessed. "I love you with all my heart."

***

"What?" Sunghee asked shocked by his sudden confession.

"I love you. But not in that way. Like a sister!" Yunho said.

She just nodded and let go of him. The other boys who were watching the scene scoffed at what Yunho said.

"Loser." Yoochun said softly.

"Lies." JaeJoong commented. "What a liar."

Changmin just shook his head and went back into his room while the others follow. Junsu, who was scared of Yunho quickly scurried into his room and locked the door leaving Yunho and Sunghee behind.

"I'll be out for awhile." Sunghee said grabbing her phone from the couch.

"But you don't know your way around." Yunho said grabbing her arm as he  tried to stop her from going out.

"I'll be fine." she replied and broke from him. "Don't worry about me. I'll be back in... an hour."

After she left, Yunho sat on the couch and sighed.

"What have I done?" he asked himself.

***

-Junsu's POV-

She called me cute ! But I hated how hyung just got mad at for me that. >__< Like, what the hell? She's not even his. She's ing single! I THINK... Maybe I should ask her later :D

***

-Sunghee's POV-

Yeah, you love me as a sister. PFFT. Yeah right. Everyone keep saying you've waited for me. For once Jung Yunho, I thought you'd have the guts to confess to me. I guess I was wrong.

***

-3rd Person's POV-

It's been an hour and the DBSK boys were waiting for Sunghee to come home. However, they noticed that the sun was setting and she didn't even call. Yunho and Junsu tried to call her several times but she still wouldn't pick up until JaeJoong called her.

"Hello?" she answered her phone.

"Yah! Where are you?" JaeJoong asked.

"Ah~ I'm out at the park near the dorms. Don't worry about me." she replied.

"Stay put. I'll pick you up." he said.

"No, it's alright." she replied. "I'm meeting up with a friend to have dinner with him. Can you cook for the others? I'll be home late. Bye." she said and hung up on him.

"You got ahold of her?" Yunho asked JaeJoong concernedly.

The older one nodded. "She said she'll be home late because she's eating dinner with some guy friend."

"A guy friend or a boyfriend?" Yunho asked narrowing his eyes at JaeJoong.

"She just said "I'm meeting up with a friend to have dinner with him." JaeJoong replied shrugging. "I'm cooking for you guys tonight."

Yunho sighed. "I'm an idiot."

"Of course not hyung." Changmin said trying to make him feel better. "There's always another time."

Yunho didn't care and left the dorm.

***

Yunho was walking around Tokyo and passed by a cafe where he saw Sunghee and another guy together sitting and laughing together. His mood dropped and he felt broken hearted. Looking through the window, he saw the two share a piece of cake. Sighing, he walked to a club.

***

Sunghee arrived home at 10 and went to her room. Around 1AM, Yunho arrived home. Drunk. He went towards his room but saw that Sunghee's room still had lights on. He decided to go in and see why she was still up. As he went inside her bedroom, he saw her sitting at her desk studying Japanese.

"Need help?" he asked in a husky voice.

Sunghee turned her head towards his directions and her eyes widened. With one look, she could tell that he was drunk.

"Yunho, you're drunk..." she said softly.

He chuckled. "I know."

"Why'd you go out and drink?" she questioned.

He didn't reply. He just continued to walk towards her. Sunghee was startled by his sudden actions though. She immediately got up and tried to get away from him. Every time she'd back away, he'd come towards her until her back had hit the wall.

"Ouch." she pouted.

Yunho looked at her straight in the eyes. She looked in it and saw how frustrated, upset, lonely, sorry, he was. It was a mix of many emotions.

"L-let me go." she whispered.

He didn't reply. He moved a hand to her waist while the other had slowly caressed her right cheek.

"You're so pretty." he whispered. "You've become such a pretty woman."

"Y-Yunho, y-you're drunk." she said hesitating.

"So what?" he replied and kissed her cheek.

"S-stop." she said trying to push him away. He was too strong for her. Even if she used all her strength on him, it'd be useless. When Yunho noticed that she had stopped trying to push him away, he moved his lips down towards hers and kissed her. At first, aggressively but it was then more passionate. For some reason, Sunghee kissed him back. She could taste the alcohol he had had earlier. She closed her eyes and kissed him.

***

-Yunho's POV-

I woke up and had a bad hangover. Turning to my right, I saw Sunghee sleeping peacefully. What happened last night? The only thing I could remember from last night was that I kissed her and... oh my gawd. Was I really that drunk? I pulled the blanket down from Sunghee and I was relieved to see that nothing else happened.

***

-3rd Person's POV-

Yunho immediately felt guilty for what happened last night even if what happened didn't go to the extent where they ended up having but he still somewhat took advantage of her. However, the sight of seeing Sunghee next to him felt like a dream. Never in his life had he thought he'd wake up next to the one he loves. She woke up by the sudden movement of the bed when Yunho was moving and she looked at him.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Headache." he replied.

She got up but he pulled her back down on the bed. He held her tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry for last night." he said. "I took advantage of you."

"You were drunk but hey, at least you weren't drunk to the point where you couldn't control yourself." she replied. "It's okay."

Yunho smiled at her.

"I'm sorry!" he said as he held onto her.

"It's okay." she replied. "Why did you drink anyways?"

His smile fell a bit. "I was walking around Tokyo and saw you with a guy and I-"

"You mean Jun?" she asked. "Dude, he's my friend from the states. He moved to Japan after graduation since his family lives here. He decided to study here in Japan because his mom was sick."

"Oh." he replied. Now Yunho felt even more guilty.

"Yunho, can I ask you something?" she asked.

He nodded. "Shoot."

"How do you really feel about me?"

-------------------------

Comment & Subscribe (:

@PiiGs01 - Thanks for reading & commenting :D ! I always thought Junsu was funny. Haha,