Congratulations from DBSK, BEAST, Big Bang, & G.NA

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 21

NOT EDITED !

--------------

The next day, Big Bang, DBSK, BEAST, and G.NA left for Gwangju together. How did this happen? G.NA was with BEAST and they contacted Daesung and Daesung contacted JaeJoong which led to everyone going to Gwangju together. Besides, since DBSK knew where Yunho lived, it'd be easy for everyone.

***

"Unnie!" Jihye said to Sunghee. "Omma asked when you wanted to go dress shopping."

"Tomorrow perhaps?" Sunghee replied fidling with her phone. "Pick up..."

"Got it." Jihye replied.

***

"Son, when do you want to go find a tux?" Yunho's father asked him.

"I heard Sunghee is going dress shopping tomorrow so we should go tomorrow too." Yunho replied.

"Good enough. At least it's Saturday tomorrow." his father said.

***

"Just ring the damn doorbell!" Changmin screamed.

Everyone was outside of the Jungs residence but none would ring the doorbell.

"Fine." JaeJoong said and rang the doorbell.

"For the last time don't- hyung?" Yunho said.

"Yo! Congratulations man." Yoochun said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yunho asked everyone.

"To congratulate you and Sunghee dork." Changmin said. "Where is she anyways?"

Yunho pointed upstairs and everyone walked into the house and headed upstairs after greeting Yunho's family.

***

"We have company." Yunho said to Sunghee as he entered her room. She nodded.

"Dad. Mom, I'll call you back later. I promise I'll get you two a flight to Korea as soon as possible. Love you too." Sunghee quickly said on the phone and hung up.

"Congratulations!" G.NA said and gave Sunghee a big hug.

"Congratulations dongsaeng." Daesung said to his sister. "I can't believe you're getting married before me."

"I never thought I would either." she said smiling at him cheekily.

Youngbae then approached her and pulled her into a hug. "Congratulations. Hey, if Yunho mistreats you, tell me and I'll personally kill him."

Sunghee nodded. "Thanks."

"Yah, I heard that!" Yunho scowled.

"You know hyung." Changmin began. "I always thought you were the kind of guy that was romantic. I never thought your proposal would so much."

Junsu and Yoochun couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah yeah." Yunho replied. "It wasn't romantic but hey! We're getting married nonetheless."

"Must've pitied you at first." Changmin said.

"What was that?!" Yunho roared and glared at DBSK's maknae.

"Nothing hyung." he quickly said.

"But let's all agree it was the WORST proposal ever right?" Jiyong suddenly said and everyone agreed by nodding their heads.

"Hey! I proposed to her on national TV. I doubt any of you would do that." Yunho said.

"But it wasn't creative." JaeJoong smirked.

"Anyways~" G.NA said trying to change the topic. "When are you two going shopping? And who's the best man?"

"Oh! Speaking oh which." Sunghee said smiling at G.NA. "You can be the bridesmaid."

"Cool." she replied.

"Hyung, who is the best man?" Junsu asked.

"JaeJoong would you?" Yunho asked.

"Sure man." JaeJoong replied and stuck his tongue at Junsu.

"So I guess we should all get prepared for the wedding eh?" Yoseob said.

"We should all go shopping tomorrow." Seungri said.

"G.NA can you accompany tomorrow?" Sunghee asked. "I'll be looking at the dresses. Daesung, you too."

"No problem sis." Daesung said.

"Count me in!" G.NA replied.

"JaeJoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Yoohwan, Changmin?" Yunho asked.

"You can count on us hyung!" Junsu said happily.

--------------------------------

Short chapter (:

@heroparkyoungwoong - Yeahh :D
@QueenB_doll - LOL. The only good thing about his proposal was probably the fact it was on National Television. xD
@_koreanfreak_ - It's ironic huh? XD ! But yeah, it wasn't romantic. AT ALL. LMAO
@DBSKAngel011 - haha, yeah. He proposed (: