[Bonus] 5 Years Later

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Bonus Chapter ~

NOT EDITED !

---------------------

"Yunho!" Sunghee said when she saw him still lying in bed.

"Give me ten more minutes." he groaned.

"Yah! Just because your members are in Japan doesn't mean you could mope around doing nothing!" Sunghee snapped.

"Why are you so loud in the morning?" Yunho complained and pulled her onto the bed. "Jagiya, you're so beautiful."

"Who's-" she began but got cut off when Yunho kissed her.

"Mommy! I'm hungry." Youngjae whined and stepped into his parents' room. "Eww! Daddy is being all lovey dovey with mom again."

Sunghee pushed Yunho away and turned to Youngjae.

"Let's go sweetie. I'll make you breakfast now." she said then turned back back to Yunho. "And as for you, Mr. Jung, get up. We're going out today."

Yunho grinned. "Just us?"

"Aniyo." Sunghee replied. "Youngjae has the day off today. We're going to Lotte World."

"Good enough." Yunho said and got up.

***

-Lotte World-

"Mommy! Can I go onto the carousel?" Youngjae asked Sunghee cutely.

"Alright." Sunghee replied nodding her head. As the three approached the ride, Youngjae chose a horse to sit on while Yunho and Sunghee sat on a seat they had. Everyone was envious of the two and knew their relationship with each other was great.

"So I heard Youngjae wanted a baby sister." Yunho whispered to Sunghee seductively.

"When?" Sunghee asked him trying to avoid the fact.

"You know when!" he replied. "C'mon. I wouldn't mind granting him that wish. Besides, his birthday is coming up."

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Of course you wouldn't mind. You're not going through the pain, I am." Sunghee said.

Yunho chuckled. "Come on~"

"When Youngjae sleeps tonight." she replied giving in to him.

"I love you~" he said.

***

That night the two were in their room after tucking in Youngjae to bed.

"Sunghee-ah! You promised." Yunho pouted trying to get her to get up.

Pulling the blanket over her head, she turned to the other side of the bed avoiding Yunho.

"No." she said.

"Jagiya~" he whined and layed down next to her.

Sunghee smirked and put wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Yes, Yunho?"

"Hehe." he softly said. "Nothing."

[45 Minutes Later]

"Mom! Dad! I- I had a bad dream." Youngjae said from outside Sunghee & Yunho's room. Not hearing a reply from his parents, he leaned onto the door and heard weird noises.

"Yunho~" he heard Sunghee moan.

"Mom?" Youngjae whimpered.

"Jagiya~" Yunho said. "Hang in there."

"What's wrong with mommy?" Youngjae asked himself and began to panic. "Should I call uncle Daesung?"

"Yunho! It hurts!" Sunghee shouted.

"Just one-"

"Mom! Are you okay?" Youngjae asked barging into his parents' room.

Yunho and Sunghee turned to the door and saw Youngjae standing with his favorite teddy bear in his hand.

"I knew this was a bad idea..." Sunghee muttered.

"Dad! W-what are you-" Youngjae began.

"W-why are you here?" Yunho asked rolling over to the other side of the bed and pulled the blanket upper to hide their bodies.

"I had a nightmare." Youngjae answered cutely. "W-why are you and mom ? And why were you two screaming?"

"It's nothing." Sunghee replied hastily. "You should back to your room."

"B-but I'm scared." Youngjae sobbed.

Sunghee sighed. "I'll be there in five minutes. Just go back."

Youngjae nodded and walked out of the room obediently. Sunghee got off of the bed and sighed.

"You just had to try to go for three rounds." Sunghee said shaking her head. "Look at what you did!"

Yunho pouted. "Hurry and tuck Youngjae in! We're not done yet."

"Yah! Seriously!" Sunghee said. "You're unbelievable."

"But you love me anyways." Yunho said smiling happily. "Hurry! Hurry!"

***

"Mom~ What did you and dad do?" Youngjae asked Sunghee innocently.

"It's nothing. Go to sleep. Your dad won't sleep unless I'm there." Sunghee said.

Youngjae nodded and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep once more.

***

"Jagiya, you locked the door right?" Yunho asked Sunghee.

"Ne." Sunghee replied.

Yunho smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------------------

The story is officially done! Yay ! Make sure you vote on the poll & if you voted for "a new fanfic", comment with what characters you would like to see in there! Thanks for all who read the story as well as commenting!