Bonus Chapter 4

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

I feel like I do "bonus" chapters a lot more than "regular" chapters. LOL. But don't worry. Just another week then I'll continue the actual story. In the mean time, I hope you guys like the bonus chapters :3 !

--------------------------

"Sunghee, congratulations!" Jasmine said to her on the phone.

"How'd you know?" Sunghee asked as she lazily spoke on the phone with her friend.

It was only 10AM and she was home alone. Every Sunday were her parents' day. Meaning, the day her parents would spend time with one another and do those 'lovey dovey' couple stuff. In Sunghee's opinion, she liked how her parents seemed like 'young lovers' but sometimes it irritates her having to see her parents flirt with each other.

"Ricky told me." Jasmine replied.

"Oh. Did he say anything else?" Sunghee replied.

"Not really. But he's wondering why every year you buy those heart-shaped necklaces."

"You didn't tell him right?"

"No. But you should tell him the truth you know?" Jasmine said.

"I know but it's hard. First love never dies. I told you, I'll stop buying it when I get over my first love." Sunghee said.

"Haven't you ever thought that no matter how much you hold on, you'll only get hurt?" Jasmine replied trying to help out her friend. "I know you love him and all but before you left, you don't even know where he went to study. You even said your parents lost contact with his parents. What makes you think you'll find him again?"

"I don't know." Sunghee said softly. "But, for some reason, I have this feeling that one day I will."

"Don't you also write letters to him but you don't actually send it?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah."

"You're in hecka deep. You're so in love with him. Then, what about Ricky? Are you just going to play with his heart and then break it?"

Jasmine always knew Sunghee had a little crush in Ricky but she also knew Sunghee still loved the other guy. The three of them are best friends and she just didn't want their friendship to fall apart. Especially if they're this close just after two years.

"I'll try to love him." Sunghee replied. "I won't hurt him."

Jasmine sighed. "Alright. If you say so. I gotta go now. I'll call you again later. Bye!"

"Bye."

***

"Baby, where do you want to go?" Ricky asked Sunghee.

"You sound so corny. Don't call me that." Sunghee said and stuck her tongue out at Ricky playfully.

Ricky pouted. "Fine, jagiya."

Sunghee furrowed her brows at him. "Ew, Korean."

"Yah, what kind of Korean are you?" Ricky asked her cutely. "I like that. Jagiya sounds cute."

"I'm too Americanized." Sunghee said jokingly at him.

"You're weird."

"I'm your weird girlfriend."

"Dork."

"Yah!"

"Just kidding." Ricky said and hugged Sunghee.

"You'd better be."

Ricky looked at Sunghee adoringly and then closed his eyes as he leaned closer to her. Their lips brushed each other and they stood still for awhile and kissed each other. After a few seconds, Sunghee broke the kiss and turned awhile hiding her blushing face.

"Aww, someone's blushing." Ricky said teasing her.

"S-shut up." she replied.

"Ah~ Let's go watch a movie."

***

-Movies-

"You are a jerk." Sunghee muttered.

Ricky smiled at her and continued dragging her inside the movies.

"No, I don't want to go in." she cried.

"Don't be such a baby!" he said to her.

"I hate scary movies. Why don't you watch it alone?" she pouted. "Noooo."

"C'mon, we already bought tickets." he reasoned. "Asians don't waste money. If we buy a movie ticket, we make sure we see it."

"You're more asian than me." she said. "You owe me dinner man."

"It's okay because you're my girlfriend."

***

-After the Movies-

"You should've seen yourself!" Ricky said laughing at Sunghee. "Your expression was priceless."

"I swear, I'm gona kill you when we get home." Sunghee said.

"The movie was not that scary." Ricky said.

"Yes it was. Saw 3? Man, I kept screaming and had to hold onto you."

"Baby."

"Shut up loser."

"Aww, my girlfriend is so cute."

"Rawr."

***

After the movies, they couple did some shopping to pass the time until it was almost the evening and they felt like having dinner together.

-Chili's-

"I can't believe you actually took me literally when I said I wanted to eat here." Sunghee said as she gave the menu to the waiter that just took their order.

"You said you wanted some ribs." Ricky replied shrugging.

"Are you always like this towards girls?" she questioned.

"Nah, just you jagiya." he said.

"Cute."

"I know I am."

"Conceited much?"

"That's just what you think."

For the rest of dinner, the two conversed well and had their laughs. Ricky then dropped her off at her house and made sure she got in safely before leaving.

"Good night noona." Ricky said when he saw Sunghee enter her house. "I love you."

--------------------------------

Author's Note: I never saw "Saw 3" but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a horror/scary movie o_o;; LOL. I don't know. I'm not a fan of scary movies. I'm more of a romantic comedy type of person. HAHA.

@DBSKAngel011 - LOL. Guys are cute when they're being romantic huh? :D

@QueenB_doll - I hope this answered your question (: