The Plan pt. 1

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Skimmed/Edited!

Comments & Subscribing are appreciated :D

--------------------------------

The next day, everyone woke up early for a photo shoot. Sunghee, who woke up an hour earlier than everyone made breakfast.

"Did hyung not wake up early to cook for us today?" someone asked which made Sunghee jump a bit.

"Junsu-sshi." Sunghee said.

"Why the formalities?" he asked chuckling. "Am I older than you?"

Sunghee nodded. "You're older than me by like two years?"

"I see." Junsu said nodding his head. "Then call me oppa!"

"Excuse me?" she asked him wide eyed.

"Come on. I hate formalities so just call me oppa!" he replied smiling cutely at her.

Sunghee sighed. "Alright oppa." she said emphasizing on the word 'oppa'.

Junsu laughed. "So what's for breakfast?"

"Scrambled eggs." she said bluntly. "You don't like it?"

"I like it. It's just, make sure you make extra food for Changmin. He eats alot." Junsu said and walked back to his room leaving Sunghee back in the kitchen.

***

-Yunho's & Junsu's room-

"Junsu." Yunho said looking at his dongsaeng.

"Yeah?" Junsu replied.

"I need you to do me a favor." Yunho began. "I need you talk to Sunghee and get her to talk to her about her past."

"Why?" Junsu asked looking at Yunho curiously.

"She seems familiar." Yunho said softly.

Junsu turned his head to the side and looked at Yunho weirdly. "What do you mean?"

"She resembles my first love." he confessed. "Her name. Her voice. The way she talks. I think it's her but I'm not sure."

"Hyung, what are the odds?" Junsu said doubting his hyung. "Sunghee is a common name and so is the surname Kang."

"But there's only one male celebrity name Kang Daesung!" Yunho said raising his voice. "Sunghee's brother is Kang Daesung."

"She could be lying?" Junsu asked in a high pitched voice afraid of his hyung.

"Just ask her will ya? Your photo shoot is scheduled before us anyways so you'll have time to talk to her. Just do me this favor!" Yunho said. "PLEASE?"

"Fine fine. But what do I get in return?" Junsu replied.

"Food?" Yunho replied hoping that was all he would have to give up.

"Heck no. I'm not like Changmin. Psh, that fatty. I want a new phone." Junsu said grinning at Yunho.

"What's wrong with the one you have now?" Yunho said looking at Junsu's phone that was lying on the bed. "It looks fine to me."

"But hyung~ I want a smartphone like you!" Junsu whined.

"Fine but you're paying the phone bill. I'm just getting you the phone itself. But first, just do me the favor later." Yunho said and walked out of the room.

***

-Breakfast-

"So Sunghee-sshi, you came here from the states right?" JaeJoong asked Sunghee who was sitting infront of the dining table.

Sunghee nodded her head. "Yes."

"How long did you live there?" Yoochun asked.

"Five years?" she replied. "I'm not really sure. I don't keep track."

"Then your english is good right?" Changmin asked. "How are you?" he asked in English.

"I'm fine." Sunghee replied in perfect English.

"Whoah." Changmin said. "You have no accent when speaking English."

Sunghee nodded shyly. "Thanks."

Sitting next to Sunghee was Yunho who glared at the other members.

"How long is our photo shoot?" Junsu suddenly asked Sunghee.

Sunghee checked her phone for guys' schedule.

"You and Yunho just have the photo shoot then you're done for the day. Yoochun has his drama shooting afterwards. Changmin has Paradise Ranch shooting, and JaeJoong will be recording for your new album coming up." Sunghee replied. "The photo shoot is like an hour and a half or two. I'll be going home with you and Yunho."

"I see." Junsu said nodding his head.

"Alright, since you're all done. Let's go. We're going to be late if we stay awhile longer." she said and got up from her seat.

Before leaving, Yunho and Junsu were the last ones to enter the van since Yunho reviewed the plan he had with Junsu.

"Hyung, I get it okay?! Calm down will ya?" Junsu said a bit annoyed and went inside the van leaving Yunho behind to lock the dorm.

-----------

Comments are appreciated (: ! Haha.

@DBSKislove Thanks for reading !
@heroparkyoungwoong Thanks for reading !