The Jungs

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 18

Skimmed/Edited !

------------

Yunho woke up the next morning and sighed. He didn't want to go see his parents after news about him going on hiatus was out. His dad would definitely give him a long lecture.

"Yunho, you're up?" Sunghee mumbled as she woke up.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Ah~ you promised me you'd take me to see your parents." she said happily.

Yunho didn't say anything and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Weird guy..." she softly said.

***

-Yunho's Parents' House-

"You guys got a bigger house!" Sunghee shrieked. "Dang."

"Hey, if you have money like me, of course you'd buy your parents a house like this." Yunho said.

"Whatever rich guy." she snorted.

"Mom! Dad! Jihye! I'm home." Yunho said when he entered the house.

"We're in the kitchen!" he heard his sister say. He led Sunghee into the kitchen.

"Jung Yunho, did you come home because you were put on- Sunghee?" his dad, Mr. Jung said. "I haven't seen you in so long! What are you doing here? How did you find Yunho again?"

"Annyeong ahjusshi!" Sunghee replied and gave Yunho's dad a hug then proceeded to his mom and sister.

"Wow, you've grown so much!" Mrs. Jung said.

"Unnie, you're so pretty." Jihye commented.

"Thanks." Sunghee replied. "And ahjusshi, I'm here studying at Chung-Ang University as a major in photography. I was managing DBSK for the past month until Yunho here, was put on hiatus."

"Oh yeah, oppa, why are you on hiatus?" Jihye asked.

"About that..." Yunho said nervously. "I was dating Sunghee."

"Was?" his dad asked raising a brow. "Go on."

"But then Lee Soo Man made me lie to the press saying I was dating Go Ara and it tore us apart leading us to breaking up. But I couldn't take it anymore so I asked to be on hiatus and dragged Sunghee to Gwangju with me." he explained.

"So you two are boyfriend and girlfriend again?" Jihye asked.

Yunho nodded.

"Jung Yunho, you do not break a girl's heart like that!" his dad said.

"Dad, in my opinion, going on hiatus and taking her here with me is a good idea!" Yunho said trying to defend himself.

"I told him that too ahjusshi." Sunghee said shaking her head.

"Yah! Shouldn't you be on my side? Besides, you DID NOT say that." Yunho said.

"Similar." Sunghee smirked.

"Atleast you guys are back together and we know the situation." Mrs. Jung said trying to calm the two men down.

"Ah, mom!" Yunho said. "Could we perhaps stay here for a few nights?"

"Sure, but there's only one room empty which is yours." she said.

"It's okay, Sunghee can sleep with me." he replied grinning at her.

Mr. Jung hit Yunho on the back of his head and he winced in pain.

"I didn't raise you to sleep around with girls. Wait, did you guys sleep on the same bed?" his dad said.

"Er...." Yunho muttered.

"Someone's dead." Sunghee said chuckling.

"If I'm going down, you're going down with me." Yunho whispered to her.

"Answer me son!" his dad yelled.

"I did okay? But we didn't do anything! I swear." he said. "Dad, please don't hurt me."

"Did you guys do it?"

"Do what?"

"It."

"It?"

"He meant what you do if you want kids." Sunghee said irritated.

"Oh!" Yunho replied. "WHAT? DAD! YOU KNOW I'M NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Good." his dad sighed. "Anyways, Sunghee can share a room with Jihye."

"Would that be alright Jihye?" Sunghee asked.

"Yes unnie." she replied.

"Great, everything's settled." Yunho's mom said. "Why don't you guys go upstairs and rest for awhile? We'll call you two down later."

Yunho and Sunghee nodded.

***

"Sunghee has grown so beautifully." Mrs. Jung said.

"It would be nice if they married in the future." Mr. Jung replied.

"I would love to have unnie as my sister-in-law!" Jihye said smiling at her parents.

------------------------

His parents saw her after what? Five years? Haha,

@QueenB_doll - LOL. They kinda act like they're a married couple. xD