Exes, Fake Relationships, and Boyfriend/Girlfriend

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 13

Skimmed/Edited !

-----------------------

It was a Sunday and everything was peaceful. The boys had a short practice this morning for their Korean Comeback and everyone was now back at home. Sunghee, however, was out wandering in the street of Seoul.

"Hyung, when is your brother coming?" Junsu asked Yoochun.

"At around 3 today." he replied.

"Then we'd better clean up around here." JaeJoong said clapping his hands together as he looked around the place.

The four boys groaned but had no choice but to listen to JaeJoong.

"I wish Sunghee was here." Yunho said.

"Shut up lover boy." Changmin snapped.

***

-Sunghee's Side [Starbucks Coffee]-

"Jasmine?" Sunghee said on the phone.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you lived with DBSK?" her friend shouted on the other line.

"Hey, calm down." she replied in English. "How'd you know?"

"You parents told me." her friend said.

"Of course they would."she muttered.

"So how's living with them? They're hot right?"

"You're fangirling."

"Sorry, can't help it."

"The boys are nice, polite, caring. Yah, I'm going tell you this but you'd better not tell anyone okay? Like, I swear. No one knows this except for them and their Japanese staff." Sunghee said seriously.

"Shoot."

"I'm dating Yunho."

On the other line, Sunghee could hear screams and squeals from her friend.

"And you said you hated him!" Jasmine scoffed. "Congrats."

"Thanks."

"Oh, speaking of boyfriend, your ex-boyfriend is in Korea." Jasmine said softly.

"You mean Ricky? Yoohwan? Why is he here?" she questioned.

"He got a contract to become an actor and he accepted. Said something about his brother encouraged him to join." she answered.

"Yoochun said his brother was gona crash at DBSK's for a few nights." Sunghee said.

"It'd be sad if they turned out being brothers. Wouldn't Yunho get jealous if he saw you guys together?" Jasmine asked.

"Who said we're meeting up?"

"Just a thought."

"Eh. Either way, Ricky and I are still friends. Besides it's not like Yunho will ever know." Sunghee said and stared out onto the street of Seoul.

***

-DBSK's side-

"Hyung, I heard Sunghee dated Yoohwan." Junsu said to Yunho.

"Where on earth did you hear that?" Yunho asked doubting Junsu.

Junsu pulled out his laptop and showed an article of Yoohwan's life and his ex-girlfriend, his first love.

"This is bull." Yunho said.

"What's bull?" Yoochun asked.

"Hyung doesn't believe Sunghee dated Yoohwan.

"She did. Dongsaeng would always tell me about what he did with his girlfriend." Yoochun said.

Yunho glared at Yoochun. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"You never asked. Plus, I didn't know it was actually her until the article came out. I've never seen pictures. I thought it was coincidence." Yoochun replied shrugging.

"Bastard." Yunho muttered.

"I wonder if they're still friends..." Junsu said curiously.

Yoochun smacked him in the back of his head.

"Tell Yoohwan to stay somewhere else." Yunho said. "Wait, that day when we were at the Gelato that Yoochun's family owned. Why wasn't Yoohwan there?"

Junsu felt a bit uneasy. "I thought it was Yoohwan but turns out it was their cousin Yoohan. Their voices sound familar so I just called him Yoohwan. Besides, he didn't even say he was Yoohan. Hehe."

"Yoochun, have Yoohwan stay somewhere else."

"Hyung, you're being ridiculous. Are you afraid Sunghee would leave you for him? If so, you're ridiculous. You don't deserve her. She loves you. She cares for you. Everyone can see that." Yoochun said.

"I didn't give up on her for nothing either." Junsu replied. "But if you hurt her, I'll take her away from you."

Yunho remained silent. He stared at the laptop screen and the other two boys left his room. Scrolling through the article, he stumbled upon the comments and he felt as if his heart was broken into pieces. 

They're so cute together!

I wonder if they're still friends.

She's so pretty. Perfect couple.

I wish they were still together.

Oppa is so cute! His ex is too. Omo! I wish they were still together.

 

'No. This can't be.' he thought.

***

Yoochun left DBSK's dorm to pick up Yoohwan at the airport and sighed.

'Over dramatic hyung.' he thought.

***

Yoochun came back with Yoohwan and the boys all sat in the living room chatting with one another. Yunho tried his best to not talk about Sunghee and kept his thoughts to himself so he wouldn't end up in a fight with the Park brothers.

"So hyung, how are you?" Yoohwan asked Yunho. "I heard you've been working hard for the comeback."

Yunho nodded. "If you're determined, you'd work until things are perfect."

His phone suddenly rang and Yunho excused himself from everyone.

***

Sunghee walked back to DBSK's dorms to see Yunho in a rush to leave.

"What's wrong?" Sunghee asked him.

"I have to meet with Lee Soo Man then attend a press conference for my new drama. Don't worry about me. I'll be home in three hours or less." Yunho replied and kissed her forehead before leaving.

The moment she stepped inside DBSK's dorm though, her eyes widened

"Hey Sunghee!" Yoohwan greeted.

"Annyeong." she replied.

***

"I want you to tell the press you're in a relationship with Go Ara." Lee Soo Man told Yunho.

"What?" he asked in disbelief. "I have a girlfriend."

"Fans love your relationship with Go Ara. It would help ratings." Lee Soo Man said. "Do it and I'll allow you guys to continue dating. Who is it anyways?"

"Sunghee." he replied bluntly.

"You'll do what I ask and I'll allow you two to date. Besides, I can fire her if you disobey me." Lee Soo Man said.

Yunho sighed. "Fine. But don't tell her this."

***

-Heading to the Ground Press Conference-

"Yunho-sshi, are you and Go Ara in a relationship?" a reporter asked him.

Lifting up his microphone, he hesitated to answer the question. He hoped Sunghee was not watching the press conference.

"Yes, we've been dating for the past three months." he replied and took her hand.

Cameras began to flicker at the press took pictures of the scene before them.

***

"Sunghee-ah, please stop crying." Junsu begged.

Sunghee was watching the press conference and she felt like she's been lied to. Betrayed by her best friend, her first love. She locked herself in her room and has been crying for the past hour.

"So she's dating Yunho-hyung?" Yoohwan asked Yoochun.

Yoochun nodded.

"Sunghee, please?" Junsu said. "For me?"

Sunghee opened her room door and cried even harder as she pulled him to her and cried in his chest.

"Oppa, Y-Yunho." she stuttered.

"It's alright." Junsu said to her. "It's alright."

"There has to be an explanation for all this." JaeJoong said.

"Noona, don't cry." Yoohwan said carefully, but softly.

Sunghee sniffled.

JaeJoong took out his phone and texted Yunho.

JaeJoong: What the hell man? When did all this happen?

Yunho: Long story short, Lee Soo Man made me do this.

JaeJoong: So it's a fake relationship?

Yunho: No sherlock. You know I only love Sunghee.

JaeJoong: Well, you'd better do something because your girlfriend is crying over here.

Yunho: Aish. I'll be home soon.

***

"Sunghee-ah." Yunho called as he tried to approach her.

"Go away!" she shouted.

"Jagiya~" he cried.

"Go away! Don't call me that!" she sobbed.

He embraced her tightly but she kept resisting and hit his chest.

"Go away. You're such a liar. A cheater. I don't like you." she cried. "Let's break up."

Yunho frowned. He felt his heart break the moment she said 'Let's break up.' A liar, cheater, he can take but he can't let her go.

"No." he said. "I don't want to break up with you."

"Yeah, and you probably don't want to break up with Go Ara either huh?" she shouted at him.

Yunho kept silent. He wanted to tell her it wasn't a real relationship but at the same time he didn't.

Sunghee scoffed. "I thought so. Jung Yunho, we're through. Now, get out."

He let her go and looked at her figure before leaving.

***

"Hyung, stop drinking." Changmin said to Yunho.

"Why? Why did all this have to happen? Why now?" Yunho cried.

"Hyung, you're drunk." Changmin said worriedly.

Yunho scoffed. "Drunk? I don't think so. I had 1,2,4.5 bottles of soju. I'm not drunk yet."

"Yes you are. Let's go home." Changmin insisted.

"Changmin, why is love so painful?" Yunho asked.

"Hyung..." the young one said sadly.

"Why did I have to do such a thing? Now Sunghee doesn't love me anymore." the older one said.

"You guys didn't-" Changmin said with wide eyes.

"She broke up with me." Yunho said with tears in his eyes. "Do you know how much that hurts?!  I've waited for five damn years and just when I got her, all this happens."

"Hyung..." Changmin sadly said.

"Forget it." Yunho said and finished his bottle of soju making it his 5th bottle.

Changmin took out his phone and called JaeJoong to pick up the two of them at a club.

***

"Thanks hyung." Changmin thanked JaeJoong after Yunho was in bed.

"Sunghee..." Yunho muttered in his sleep. "Don't leave me. I love you."

"Poor guy." JaeJoong said.

"Why did this happen anyways?" Changmin asked.

JaeJoong handed the maknae his phone and Changmin's eyes widened.

"What the fu-"

"Language." JaeJoong said.

"What the fudge?!" Changmin cried.

------------------------

@DBSKAngel011 - yeah, he was jealous~ haha. Such an easy to read guy :3

@heroparkyoungwoong - LOOL. Yesh ! They were introduced to one another before so it'd be no surprise right? :D