Where's Yunho?

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 16

Skimmed/Edited !

--------------------

A few days later, news of DBSK's U-Know Yunho on hiatus devastated fans. Rumors began to spread as the media tried to find the leader. Everyday SM's stocks would decrease due to fans who demanded the leader back.

"We want the leader back!" DBSK's fans would yell from outside of SM's building.

Lee Soo Man could only sigh as he looked at various newpapers and all talked about Yunho. Some even had rumors saying that Yunho left DBSK for good. The reason? They don't know. They just thought that.

***

-Yunho & Sunghee-

The car ride to Gwangju was silent as the both of them didn't even speak to each other. Sunghee was upset when she was looking at her phone and saw various articles about Yunho. Yunho, however, told her to ignore all the articles but she couldn't help it.

"Sunghee-ah" Yunho said.

"What?" she replied.

"Don't look at the articles anymore. It's just BS."

"No it's not. What if your fans find out that it's because of me that you're on hiatus? They would kill me and you know that!"

"I won't let them hurt you."

"Easy for you to say." she said quietly.

Yunho sighed. "Why don't you trust me?"

"Because your fans obviously love seeing you on stage AND they support you & Go Ara."

"Look, I don't love her okay? I don't even like her! I love you."

"Whatever. Keep your eyes on the road."

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Hyung actually left..." Junsu cried.

"Yah! If you didn't yell at him, none of this would've happened." Changmin said glaring at Yoochun.

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that? It was JaeJoong's fault too!" Yoochun replied trying to defend himself.

"Oh, so you're blaming it on me now eh?" JaeJoong snorted.

"Guys!" Yoohwan yelled. "Shut up. Leave him alone. He's with Sunghee, I'm  sure they'll settle their differences."

***

-Lee Soo Man's Office-

"Go tell the media that you and Yunho broke up." Lee Soo Man said to Go Ara.

"Wae? So you can get him back to the company and make more money?" Go Ara said in disbelief. "No. I like Yunho. Eventually, this will die down and he'll come back. Afterwards fans can see that Yunho and Go Ara are dating."

Lee Soo Man looked at her and scoffed. "Do you honestly think you'll get him to like you? You haven't seen his first love huh?"

"F-first love?" she asked.

He nodded. "Kang Sunghee, DBSK's temporary manager. Coincidentally, she's his first love. They were dating before I made you guys lie to the press."

"And then?" she further asked.

"They broke up because she misunderstood. Yunho really loves her."

"Then I'll get him to love me." she snorted.

"Go Ara, go tell the press all this is a lie!"

"Then SM's stocks will decrease more than it did within the past few hours." she reasoned. "Your pick ahjusshi."

Lee Soo Man sighed. "Fine, do whatever you want."

Go Ara smiled in victory and walked out of her boss's office.

'I will get you to be mine Yunho.' she thought.

***

-Yunho & Sunghee-

"Wait! I thought we were staying at your parents' house not this hotel room with just a bed." Sunghee cried.

"Waeyo?" Yunho replied. "You've already slept with me."

Sunghee's eyes widened.

"Not in that way!" Yunho quickly added.

"Jung Yunho, you ert! I demand you to go to the lobby and ask for another room right now!" she yelled.

"I tried okay? There were no rooms left!" he said trying to reason with her.

"Then go to another hotel."

"There's only this one." he defended.

"Then let's go to your parents' house!"

"Hell no. We're staying here."

"Fine, but you're taking the couch."

"What?! I'm paying for room."

"Too bad."

"Yah! Be nice will ya? What kind of a girlfriend are you?"

"The kind that doesn't like to sleep with their boyfriends. Now move it lover boy." she said and tried to push Yunho off the bed.

"Yah!" Yunho shouted.

"Get off the bed." she replied.

"No. We'll share. Half and half."

"No. Who knows what you'll do to me."

"Yah! I'm not that much of a ert okay?"

"So you admit you're a ert!" she said.

"Hey! In my defense, we've slept on the same bed before and I didn't do anything to you right?" Yunho said. "C'mon, stop complaining and go to sleep. I'm tired."

Sunghee scoffed. "You owe me a lunch meal tomorrow."

"No problem jagiya." he replied winking at her and turned to sleep.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Oppas!" Go Ara greeted when she stepped into DBSK's dorm.

"What do you want?" JaeJoong said rudely to her.

"Aww, why so mean?" she asked trying to sound cute.

"You obviously need something." Yoochun said.

"Smart. Where's Yunho?" she asked.

"Don't know." Junsu replied.

"Don't care." Changmin added.

"He's your 'brother' and you don't care?" she asked amused.

"He has company. So we could care less." Changmin reasoned. "He's in good hands."

"Your point?" Go Ara asked.

"Look, can you please get out?" JaeJoong asked trying to sound polite. "It's dinner for us and we have a full schedule tomorrow."

"Not so fast!" she replied. "Where's Yunho?"

"We said we don't know!" Junsu squealed.

Yoohwan then entered the dorms and saw a girl standing in the middle of the living room. She turned towards him and snorted.

"So you're the guy that Sunghee dated?" she asked him arrogantly. "Wonder what she sees in you."

"Yah, you!" Yoohwan cried. "Whoever you are, you're obviously pissing off my hyungs. Get out."

"Make me." she replied narrowing her eyes at him.

Yoohwan looked at her for awhile and realized that she was Go Ara Yunho's fake girlfriend. Immediately, he became pissed at just seeing her. She was the one that caused Yunho & Sunghee to break up and now Yunho was hiatus because of her. Without thinking, he slapped her hardly across the face and all the boys looked at Yoohwan.

"What the hell?" she cried.

"Don't mess with Yunho hyung and Sunghee noona." he said and went to his room.

Go Ara left the dorm as fast as she could and the DBSK boys were shocked at what just happened.

***

"I hope they're okay." Junsu muttered.

"They'll be fine hyung." Changmin reassured Junsu. "Besides, Yunho hyung knows what he's doing."

"Hopefully." Yoochun snorted.

JaeJoong smacked him on the back of his head.

"What?" Yoochun winced in pain.

"They'll be fine." JaeJoong said. "Go to bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow."

-------------------------

Sorry if this was long :3

@sabohee - Ahaha, she'll have to find them first if she wants to mess with them :P
@PiiGs01 - Yeah, they finally made up (:
@QueenB_doll - LOL. I'm pretty sure every guy would be possessive with the one they love right right? :D ! xD