Not a very Romantic Proposal

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 20

Edited/Skimmed !

-------------

The next day, everyone went out for a family picnic and Yunho didn't wear a disguise since he wanted to be able to be a 'normal' person. He and Sunghee didn't keep a distance from each other so there were many death glares thrown at her. Yunho had an irritated look when he saw fans give her glares. His anger rose when many began to scowl at the two and he knew it was because of the fact that he and Sunghee were holding hands.

"I feel uncomfortable." Sunghee whispered to Yunho.

"Just bear with it." Yunho replied.

Before they knew it though, the media got ahold of where the couple were and they were mobbed by the paparazzi. 

"Yunho, what is your relationship with her?" a reporter asked.

"Is she the reason as to why you and Go Ara broke up?" another asked.

Just then, a figure approached the couple and reporters began to take a lot more pictures.

"It's Go Ara!" one said.

"Go Ara! What's your side of the story?" one reported asked.

She smirked.

Yunho, being quick said, "This is Sunghee, my girlfriend. Regarding me and Go Ara, we were never in a relationship. It was all for more viewers for our drama. The one I love is Sunghee."

Go Ara looked at Yunho and glared at him. "Really? Then what's with the heart-shape necklace that one time we were shooting the drama?"

"Like I said, it was just for more viewers. I was to bring that up in an interview if we're ever asked what gift we gave one another during the time we dated." Yunho replied confidently.

-From a Distance [the Jungs]-

"Dad, what is oppa going to do?" Jihye asked Mr. Jung curiously. "He's never this confident especially with scandals."

"Shh." her dad replied trying to hush her. "You'll see."

-Yunho, Sunghee, & Go Ara-

Yunho turned to Sunghee and his expression softened. "I love Sunghee with all my heart. She's my first love and only one and I want to be with."

He then moved towards her and got down on one knee. He held onto her left hand and took out a small ring box showing her the diamond ring inside it. "I know we've only dated for awhile but  we've known each other since we were young. I've come to realize that you're my happiness and you mean the world to me. I know this is not the most romantic proposal but nonetheless, Kang Sunghee, will you mary me?"

Cameras flashed at the couple and Yunho became nervous.

'Please say yes.' he thought.

Sunghee then replied, "Ne. I love you too. I'll marry you."

Yunho smiled and slipped the ring onto her ring finger and kissed her on the lips leaving Go Ara dumbfounded. Afterwards, he turned towards the reporters and said, "I hope everyone will accept Sunghee and not cause trouble for her anymore."

After hearing that, one reporter quickly said, "How long have you two known each other? Didn't she date Park Yoohwan when she was living in the states? How did you two meet?"

Yunho replied, "When we were kids, we lived here in Gwangju together. Her parents and my parents were really close. Her dad was transferred to the states when she was 16 and that was when I got accepted into SM. She left Korea without me knowing. Here we are five years later. Yes, she dated Yoohwan but that was in the past. We love each other and I would love to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Why did you go on hiatus then? How did you two meet again?" another reporter asked.

"We met again because our manager is on vacation for six months so SM hired her as our temporary manager. At first, I thought it was coincidence that our manager was named Kang Sunghee but I later found out she was my childhood friend and first love. Regarding me going on hiatus, I decided to go on hiatus because the fake relationship tore us apart and I couldn't stand it. My happiness was ruined and so was Sunghee's. I hope fans will support my decision with being with Sunghee."

"Ms. Kang, do you have anything to say? I heard you're Kang Daesung's sister, is that true?" one reporter asked Sunghee.

"Ne." Sunghee said. "Kang Daesung is my brother and the only thing I can say is Cassiopeia, I'm sorry for stealing your beloved idol but I really do love Yunho. Please support our decision. Thank you."

Yunho then left the paparazzi with Go Ara and walked of hand in hand with Sunghee towards his parents and sister.

"Oppa, that proposal was not romantic." Jihye said to Yunho.

"Well, I'm sorry but hey, at least Sunghee will be your sister-in-law." Yunho said to his sister.

Jihye nodded.

"Congratulations." Mr. Jung said. "I'm so proud of you son."

"Congratulations you two." Mrs. Jung said.

"Thank you Mr. Jung. Mrs. Jung." Sunghee said.

"Hey, you can call us omma  and appa now alright?" Mr. Jung said giving Sunghee a hug. "I'm glad you and Yunho have found each other again."

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Oh my god." Yoochun said and stared at the TV screen.

"That was the worst proposal ever." Changmin said. "I bet Sunghee said yes because she didn't want to embarrass hyung on national television."

"Don't say that!" JaeJoong said. "I just hope he can come back as soon as possible."

"I feel so bad for hyung having Go Ara interfere with his love life. Junsu said.

"Yeah." Yoohwan replied agreeing with Junsu.

"Let's all call him later to congratulate the two." Yoochun suggested.

"No, let's bake a cake and bring it to Gwangju." Changmin suggested. "We have the next few days off anyways."

"Great idea." Junsu said.

"Then it's decided." JaeJoong replied.

***

-Big Bang's Side-

"Dammit. I can't believe Jung Yunho stole her from me." Youngbae said pouting.

Big Bang turned to him and saw his sad expression. Obviously, he was heartbroken.

"I'm sorry hyung." Daesung said.

"We should congratulate the two nonetheless." Seunghyun said.

Daesung nodded. "We'll all go to Gwangju then."

"But I got to admit, that was the WORST proposal ever." Jiyong said.

"I agree." Seungri replied. "Could've been better but as long as they're both happy, it's all good."

"But damn, Go Ara screwed up big time." Seunghyun said.

"No lie there." Youngbae replied. "It's alright. As long as Sunghee is happy, I'll support her decision with marrying Yunho."

"That's the spirit." Daesung said. "Thanks hyung."

***

-BEAST&G.NA-

"We should visit her in Gwangju!" Kikwang said.

"Yeah." G.NA replied.

"We'll leave first thing tomorrow morning." Doojoon said. "Congratulations to the both of them."

"Not a romantic proposal but at least they're happy." Yoseob commented.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

-------------------------

Another update! I'm sure you guys would love this chapter yeah? :D !

@QueenB_doll - LOL. I hope this chapter answered your question.