Bonus Chapter 1

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

NOT EDITED !

Hey guys! I've been really busy with school since finals are coming up. I have Spanish finals this upcoming week. Physics final the week after and English/Geometry finals the following week then it's summer ! So in the time, I won't be updating this since I'll be studying my butts off for the finals. But here's a bonus chapter for all you guys. This is just bonus so it doesn't really tie into the current story line. But, nonetheless, I hope you all like it!

-------------------

[Past]

Yunho [Age 9] - 4th grade
Daesung [Age 8] - 4th grade
Sunghee [Age 7] - 2nd grade

"Oppa!" Sunghee greeted Daesung when she saw her brother come home from school. "Ah, Yunho-sshi!"

"Hello cutie!" Yunho said and gave Sunghee a hug. "How was school?"

"It was nice but Jungsu kept bugging me again!" Sunhee replied pouting. Yunho found that cute about her.

"Hey, next time, tell him your oppas will have a talk with him yeah?" Daesung said laughing at his sister's cuteness. "So hyung, what are we going to do for our science project?"

"Beats me." Yunho replied shrugging and turned back to Sunghee. "Do you want to go out and play?"

Sunghee nodded. Daesung shook his head in amusement.

"Let's go then!" Yunho said and took her hand as he walked out into the Kangs' backyard. Sunghee immediately let go of Yunho hand and ran onto the playground set. Daesung held Yunho back and laughed.

"Really hyung? This project was to get close to my sister?" Daesung asked in amusement.

Yunho laughed. "Not necessarily. I just miss her. Besides, you know I haven't seen her in awhile."

"Yeah but you seem like you like her..." Daesung said and looked at his sister's smiling face.

"C'mon, we're only what? Nine? Besides, I like Jiyeon from class 4-A" Yunho lied.

"I see." Daesung said nodding his head. "She is pretty cute."

"Yeah."

***

-High School-

Yunho [Age: 16] - Junior (11th grade)
Sunghee [Age: 14] - Freshman (9th grade)
*Note: Daesung is a YG Trainee so he's now in Seoul*

"Sunghee-ah, why don't you talk to me anymore?" Yunho asked her when he saw her alone in the school library.

"I have to study for my classes. I'm failing a few of them." she half lied.

"I can help you." he offered.

"Eh? That's alright. I'm gona go to Mr. Kim's class to ask about Biology. Bye." she said and left him alone.

[Yunho's POV]

Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Why is she distancing herself from now?

[Sunghee's POV]

I'm sorry I keep distancing myself from you Yunho. I like you but I don't know how you feel.

"Mr. Kim, could you help with the biology lesson from yesterday?" I asked as I approached his class.

***

-Sunghee's House-

"Make yourself at home Yunho." Mrs. Kang said Yunho once she took him to the guest room. "I'll be out with Mr. Kang for dinner so you and Sunghee just need to microwave the food on the counter alright?"

"Yes Mrs. Kang. Thank you." Yunho said and bowed to her before she left.

-Sunghee's Room-

"Sunghee?" Yunho said when he walked into her room with two plates.

"What?" she asked bluntly.

"I microwaved the food." he replied and handed her a plate.

"Thanks." she said and went to her desk to eat it.

"So, what are you doing?" Yunho asked as he stood behind where she was sitting and looked over her shoulder.

"Nothing." she replied closing the notebook she was writing in.

Yunho placed his plate onto her desk and grabbed her notebook then ran out of the room and went into the guest room and locked the door. He opened it and looked through it.

"She writes music?" he said as he looked through the lyrics written inside.

Listen: Zhang Li Yin - Perfect Love

I don't want to suffer from painful heartbreaks again; I hope love won't appear again.
Wounded countless times, my love had already fallen into a deep sleep; It was you who had awoken it. 
 
Those tears are still left in your memories. 
Let me wash away all your sadness. 
Loving you every day and minute. Not wanting to let you go. 
 
Every time my heart calls out for your love. 
Just praying for you. 
The warmth and tenderness coming from your fingertips. 
Imprinted deeply in each other's hearts.
 
'She likes someone?'  Yunho thought. 'I have no chance then...'
 
It's your soft, tender lips.
Calling out for my everything.
Blindly treading into this unknown sea of love. 
True love.
 
It's your genuine warmth. 
Embraced in your arms. 
My love only awakens for you. True love. 
 
"She's never kissed anyone. What the heck?!" Yunho said out loud.
 
Thus began another type of anticipation 
Never parting from each other
From our promised horizon, we both venture to the end of the world together. 
Time will not matter in our love. 
 
My heart only beats so quickly for you to hear.
For you to forget the pain you've been through. 
Waiting for your kind eyes to look back at me. 
 
"Man, she must really like this guy to write such a song." he continued commenting even though no one would hear.
 
You're my only love. 
Every time my heart (the heart is calling out) is calling out for your love
(Every time my heart calls out for you)
Just praying for you (Every night till today)
Till today, praying for my love
 
It's your soft, tender lips.
Calling out for my everything.
Blinding treading into this unknown sea of love. (I can't believe that I)
True love. (The perfect, perfect love)
 
It's your genuine warmth. Embraced in your arms. (Embraced in your arms.)
My love only awakens for you.
True love
 
The words you've said (still the same)
To have been able to fall in love like this 
Let our love shine for eternity 
That promise we made when we first met
That promise yeah
 
'A promise?' Yunho thought. "What promise did this guy make to her. I will personally kill him for taking her heart. She's supposed to be mine D< '
 
It's your soft, tender lips.
Calling out for my everything.
Blinding treading into this unknown sea of love. (This unknown sea of love.)
True love (I can't believe it baby, I can't believe it baby)
 
It's your genuine warmth. (The Perfect love)
Embraced in your arms. (My heart calling out for your love)
My love only awakens for you.
 
True love 
True love
 
"Perfect Love." Yunho muttered.
 
The door unlocked and Yunho found a raging Sunghee glaring at him.
 
"Don't. Steal. My. Things." she said and grabbed the notebook from him. She then placed his plate of food onto a nearby desk and headed out the door.
 
"You should title the song 'Perfect Love'." Yunho then said. "It fits it."
 
Sunghee just nodded and walked out.
 
***
[Sunghee's POV]
 
He read the song. I hope he doesn't know the person I'm writing about is him. Freaking Jung Yunho stealing my stuff. What a .
 
-------------------------
 
So what'd you guys think? I hope this kinda gives you an idea of their past. To sum it up, Yunho's liked Sunghee since he was a kid and Sunghee began to like him when she's a freshman in high school [9th grade].
 
@DBSKAngel011 - haha, yes, things are getting interesting :D
@QueenB_doll - LOL. I can actually imagine the guys use that as an excuse. I'm sure my brother would. LMAO ! Saves money (:
@brittany_sj - LOL. Thanks for reading and commenting (: