Stalker

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 14

Skimmed/Edited !

-------------------------------------------

For the next three days, Sunghee and Yunho ignored one another. When schedules were to be discussed, she'd ask Junsu to accompany her while talking to Yunho. Since she's started school, things have been hectic for her especially having to run to DBSK's schedule right after school and staying up late at night to do homework. The boys would take her to school and would rotate the responsibility. Yunho, however, knew nothing of this and thought Sunghee just asked the members randomly. Yoohwan entered the same school and they began to hang out like old times. Daesung would call often to check on her to see if she's okay as well.

[Flashback]

"Yoboseyo? Sunghee?" Daesung said over the phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"H-hello?" she replied sniffling. "O-oppa. Y-Yunho cheated o-on me."

"What?" Daesung replied as he tried to process the words.

"We were dating but he cheated on me for Go Ara!" she cried even harder. "Oppa!!!"

"Sunghee, calm down." Daesung calmly said.

"Oppa, I feel lied to." she said.

Her brother sighed. "I'm sorry. Please, don't be sad. Quit the job if you feel the need to alright?"

Sunghee replied, "Okay."

"Just ignore this for now. Arasso?"

"Okay."

"I have go now. Sorry! Bye sis!"

"Bye."

[End of Flashback]

It was now Wednesday and Sunghee came to YG to see Big Bang after DBSK's schedule since she wasn't joining them for dinner.

"Noona~ I heard about you and Yunho." Seungri said. "You deserve someone was better than him."

"Yeah!" Youngbae replied as he his lips. "Someone like me."

Sunghee laughed. "It's okay. I'd rather be single after all this."

"But you can't stay single forever." Seunghyun said.

"Yah~ all of you stop flirting with my sister!" Daesung growled.

"You tried setting me up with your sister a few years ago dammit. So too bad!" Youngbae cried. He turned to Sunghee and smiled at her. "One date. Please?~"

Sunghee laughed. "Maybe in the future."

Youngbae pouted. "Fine."

***

"I wish noona was here." Yoohwan muttered while poking at the food Yunho made. JaeJoong was out eating with his family as well as Changmin, so Yunho stepped in to cook but accidentally burnt the chicken they had bought.

"Sunghee cooks way better than this." Junsu said and stabbed the chicken leg.

"Where is she anyways?" Yoohwan asked.

"She said something about YG then noraebang with friends." Yoochun replied.

"Oh! That's right!" Yoohwan said and got up from his seat. "Our friends from the states are here and we're all going to the noraebang to eat and hang out. I forgot. I'll see you guys later!"

"Yah, take me with you!" Yoochun shouted and got up from his seat.

"Wait! You guys are just going to leave like that?" Junsu squealed and followed after the Park brothers leaving Yunho alone.

***

"You lied." Yoochun said glaring at his younger brother. "Sunghee lied too!"

"Andwae!" Yoohwan cried defensively. "She's actually going to a noraebang. I'm the one that lied."

"ing liar." Junsu cursed. "You swear she's at a noraebang?"

Yoohwan nodded. "I just didn't want to eat the burnt food."

"Eh." Yoochun and Junsu said together. "True that."

***

-Back at DBSK's Dorm-

Yunho was lying on his bed after dinner. When the boys left, he tossed the burnt food into the trash and decided to skip dinner.

~You got a text message. You got a text message!~

Yunho looked at his phone and looked at the message.

Go Ara: Oppa, do you want to go out for dinner?

He thought about it and replied,

Yunho: Arasso. Meet me at Seoul BBQ Restaurant in half an hour.

Go Ara: Okay!

***

-Seoul BBQ Restaurant-

"Sunghee, over here!" a group of her friends said and waved at her happily.

"Hey!" she shouted and approached their table.

"Sunghee, how was visiting your brother?" Hyunseung asked.

"It was alright." she replied. "Oppa is working hard. Oh~ his group said they'll be joining us."

"No problem!" Doojoon replied.

The door to the restaurant opened and everyone turned their heads thinking it would be Big Bang since the place reserved for their group today but apparently not.

"A table for two please." Yunho said to a waiter. He scanned the room to see if there were fans but only to see BEAST & Sunghee with them. He narrowed his eyes at the table and whispered something to the waiter and he nodded. Sunghee's table turned away and conversed normally until the door opened again and Big Bang came in.

"Kang Sunghee!" Youngbae yelled and came up to her hugging her tightly.

"Dong Youngbae, get your hands off my sister!" Daesung yelled and smacked his arms away.

Sunghee laughed. "Ah, I thought G.NA was going to be here!"

"She'll be late." Kikwang replied.

Sunghee nodded and everyone took a seat at the table with Youngbae right next to her, on her left and Daesung on her right.

***

[Yunho's POV]

So I'm here with Go Ara and Sunghee is surrounded by a bunch of guys. Way to cope with a break up.

"Oppa, let's order." Go Ara said.

I nodded.

"So, what to do you wana do after this?" she asked.

"Home." I bluntly replied and turned to Sunghee's table.

"Yah, Dong Youngbae, my sister can feed herself. Get your hands off her! Just because she's single doesn't mean-" Daesung said but was cut off.

"I'm here!" a girl shouted from the door.

"G.NA!" Sunghee shouted and got up to hug her.

"Sunghee, it's nice to see you again." G.NA said in English.

"Ditto." she replied in English as well.

"When two fluent English speakers unite." Yo Seob said.

"Yah!" Sunghee and G.NA both shouted.

Sunghee seems so happy with them and it seems like she's forgotten me.

"So, I heard Youngbae is trying to get at you." G.NA said switching to Korean and smirked at Youngbae."

Youngbae looked down and turned away.

Sunghee laughed. "Ne. But I don't think we can-"

"Please~ Just one date!" he begged.

Sunghee leaned in to him and whispered something making him nod.

***

[Sunghee's POV]

After dinner, we all went to a noraebang to end the day but I felt like I was being stalked because JUNG YUNHO was there too. What a STALKER -___-

"Sing a duet! Just you and Youngbae!" G.NA said.

"I-" Sunghee said but had no choice to since everyone had already selected the song 'Like a Star' originally sung by SNSD's Taeyeon & the One. After the song was finished, we were both praised by everyone.

[No POV]

Yunho's room was next to Sunghee's and he was able to hear Youngbae and her sing from his side. He wished it was him who was singing with her and not Youngbae. He turned his attention to Go Ara and saw her staring at him. She grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly.

"Oppa, I like you." she confessed.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Out for dinner with Go Ara. Be back later." JaeJoong read the note Yunho left out loud.

"This guy!" Changmin cried. "Just when we try to help him with Sunghee he goes out with his so-called-girlfriend."

"Wait, I have an idea." Yoohwan said.

All eyes turned to him.

"Hyung." he said to Junsu. "You like Sunghee don't you?"

Junsu nodded.

"Try to get with her and get hyung jealous. If that works-"

"YUNHO-HYUNG WILL RIP ME INTO PIECES!" Junsu shrieked. "I DISAGREE."

"Then..."

"I'll do it." JaeJoong offered. "Besides, I'm older than Yunho. He wouldn't dare do anything to me."

"HELL NO!" Junsu squeaked. "Fine, I'll do it."

Everyone nodded.

"Make sure they both don't know about it." Yoohwan said.

***

"I'm home!" Sunghee shouted.

Junsu ran out of his room and looked at Sunghee.

'She's pretty...' he thought.

The door opened again and Junsu wrapped his arm around her waist and locked lips with her while Yunho was standing behind him watching the scene.

---------------------

HEHE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? Yunho seems like a stalker in here O__O;; LOOOL.

@loveofmusic - IF ONLY GUYS HAD A BRAIN :3 ! haha,
@heroparkyoungwoong - Entertainment can be frustrating... yeah? LOL. Poor guy though /:
@PiiGs01 - Let's just say,he thought it was for the better but it ended up for the worst. You'll find out more as the story goes on!
@DBSKAngel011 - OHEMGEE. When I first saw a picture of Yoohwan, I thought he was so cuute! LOOL. & Yeah. The oldest and the youngest helping out the leader. Hehe~

Comments are appreciated (: