Busy

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 9

Skimmed/Edited !

Comments are appreciated (:

--------------------

[Previous]

"How do you really feel about me?" she [Sunghee] said.

***

"I..." Yunho began.

There was then a knock on Sunghee's door.

"Sunghee! We have a photo shoot we have to attend to." JaeJoong said outside her door. "It's a last minute schedule."

Sunghee groaned. She turned to her left and grabbed her phone on the nightstand. She saw that what JaeJoong said was correct since she got a last minute text message too. An hour ago that is. Sighing, she got up and headed straight to the bathroom. Yunho was still laying in bed thinking.

-Yunho's POV-

I want to tell her how I feel yet, I feel like I'm rushing. We haven't seen each other after so long. What do we know about each other now? She's changed. I've changed. There's a huge gap between our relationship. Even if we're talking to each other often, 5 years apart is alot of time that needs to be made up.

-Sunghee's POV-

Stupid schedule. I'm tired. I just got to Korea like a week ago and now I'm in Japan. I hate life sometimes -.-

-3rd Person POV-

The boys left for their photo shoot and Sunghee sat on a couch nearby watching them. Narrowing her eyes at Junsu's actions on set, she couldn't help but laugh a bit. He was trying to act cute towards Yunho who kept pushing him away. Junsu then turn towards Sunghee's direction and flashed her a smile which earned him a thumbs up. Yunho glared at Junsu and pushed him hard. Junsu cried when he landed on his .

"Hyung!" he yelled with eyes teary. "That hurts!"

"Sorry." Yunho replied bluntly.

"Junsu, you can rest." the photographer said.

Junsu nodded and headed towards the couch Sunghee was sitting.

"Hey." he said.

She smiled. "Are you alright?" she asked concernedly.

Junsu nodded. He took a seat next to her and began to converse with her.

-Yunho's POV-

That duckbutt. Does he really think he'll be able to win her heart?

-JaeJoong's POV-

I sense tension. I looked at Yunho then Junsu and back at Yunho again. He looked like he wanted to punch Junsu. Today will be a LONG day.

-3rd Person POV-

After everyone finished their photo shoot, they had to head straight to "Music Station" for their Japanese comeback performance. Sunghee was backstage watching the boys and was amazed to hear how much their vocals went well together. Junsu's high notes as well as Changmin's screaming. Yoochun with his deep voice and Yunho being able to hit the lowest notes. JaeJoong's vocals were best in her opinion. She was astonished at how their Japanese seemed so fluent as well. The boys sang the song "Love in the Ice" and she could only understand bits of the song since she only knew some Japanese word. However, throughout the performance, she would notice how Yunho's voice felt like he was upset. He would sometimes look backstage and glance at her.

-Yunho's POV-

Throughout this performance, I feel like the music can be related to me. Sunghee left me for five years and dated a guy for a year. How am I not supposed to be sad? I wanted to be her first boyfriend. Will there be no 'us' then? Even if she barely understands the lyrics, I wish there was a song in which she could listen to and understand how I feel right now. The song ended and everyone applauded. There were so many fans that cheered for us even some of them had signs that said 'I love you'. Even if they 'love' me, I can't return it because I only have Sunghee. We walked off stage and went over to an interview section with the MCs.

-3rd Person POV-

"This question is for Yunho." one of the MCs said. "A fan asked Yunho-san, have you ever had your first kiss yet? If so when? Also, who was your first love? Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

Yunho laughed a bit before replying. "Ahh. Recently, I had my first kiss. It wasn't too long ago as well. I'm not dating anyone though but I just met my first love after five years. I kind of accidentally kissed her." he said while blushing. "My first love is a girl whom I've known since I lived in Gwangju. She had to move to the states when she was 16 and now she's back in Korea. I couldn't recognize her at first but I later found out it was her. We were able to talk to each other like normal and we've become close. However, we're not as close like we used to since there's a five year gap due to the times we never communicated with each other. And no, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Hyung is looking though!" Changmin said joking. "If anyone think they can take his heart, please do so."

Everyone laughed.

"Ah, the young one is always so cute." the MC said causing the DBSK boys to laugh.

The interview went on for awhile and everyone didn't leave until 11PM. Since is was a performance special, artists all took turns sining one song first before going back onstage to sing another.

***

"Sunghee." Yoochun said while everyone was asleep in the car.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"How do you feel about hyung?" Yoochun asked as he glanced in the back to see the sleeping Yunho.

She too, glanced at him before answering, "I love him."

Without knowing though, Yunho wasn't really asleep, he was tired, yes but he just closed his eyes for awhile. Hearing her say those words made him smile. His heart was beating faster. He was happy. His first love still loves him.  He has a chance with her.

------------------------