Advice

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Skimmed/Edited !

Here's chapter 5 (:

-----------------

After the photo shoot, Sunghee drove Yunho & Junsu home since their driver was busy. Once they got home, Junsu quickly scurried into his room trying to avoid Yunho since he was in a bad mood. Sunghee tried to ignore Yunho the whole time unless she needed to talk to him about his upcoming schedules.

-Sunghee's POV-

I should've just rejected this job offer. Why was I so stupid? The things I do for money to survive -.-;;

"So Sunghee..." I heard a voice from behind me. Turning around, I jumped a little and saw it was only Junsu.

"Junsu." I said.

"So you and hyung do know each other right?" he asked.

I nodded.

"How long have you known each other?" he continued.

"21 years? Our parents knew each other since we were just born. Haha." I said.

"That's long. I see. But eventually you lost communications?" he went on.

I nodded. "I moved to the states because my dad's work was transferring him there."

"Wow." Junsu replied amused. "You know, hyung waited for your return though."

"And I waited for the day to see him again. At least I know he's doing well." I said. "There's noting I can do anyways. He now know that I tried to forget him. What more can I do? Once six months pass, I'll be out of your lives."

"Do you think hyung will stay mad for that long? Sunghee, I might've just met you a day ago, but judging from the way hyung talks about you in the past to the day he saw again, he still loves you." he said.

"I guess." I replied shrugging. "He has a nice way of showing his feelings towards me then -.-"

"Don't take it to heart." Junsu said and walked off.

-Yunho's POV-

I heard everything that Junsu and Sunghee said to each other. Yes, I still love her but how I can be so sure she still loves me? Argh. I hate this.

***

[Dinner]

The atmosphere was still tensed as Yunho and Sunghee ignored each other. They even sat at opposite ends of the table to avoid looking at one another.

"So what's up with you guys?" Yoochun asked trying to break the ice.

Sunghee looked up at Yoochun with a smile. "Nothing. I'm just still tired from the jet lag."

Yunho and Junsu however, just kept quiet and hurriedly finish their food.

***

[After dinner]

"JaeJoong-sshi, could I talk to you?" Sunghee asked nervously.

JaeJoong who was lying on the couch reading his book temporarily put it down and looked at her.

"Shoot." he said.

"Have you ever been in a situation where you've a certain person for a long period of time but one day, you had to leave the person unexpectedly without a good-bye and five years later, you see them again but they're completely different from who they were before you left them?" Sunghee asked.

JaeJoong looked at her oddly. "What do you mean by 'different'?" he questioned.

"The person was now a famous idol." she replied. "And like you didn't know it was your childhood friend so you didn't like that idol."

"Sounds like Yunho's past love except the girl left him." JaeJoong said and thought for awhile until his eyes widened. "You're-"

Sunghee lowered her head and nodded. "Neh, I'm the girl."

"But how- does he know?" JaeJoong asked.

Sunghee nodded her head.

"When?" he further questioned.

"Back at the photo shoot earlier." she replied.

"What happened?"

"He vented out on me for leaving him and not saying a word."

"Try talking to him about how you feel." JaeJoong advised. "I know for sure Yunho still has only you in his heart."

"How can you be for sure?" Sunghee asked.

"Because when we were trainees and even after we debuted, we'd all have girlfriend except for him. We'd ask him why and he'd say he's waiting for his first love to come back." he replied smiling at Sunghee.

"But... I've had a boyfriend before." she replied. "When I told him earlier, he was upset and angry which lead to him  venting at me."

"We all have our limits. Even if he vented on you, he still loves you. He's been looking for you for the past five years and here you are five years later. He can't stay mad at you for long because he loves you. Just wait. And I can tell you love him too." JaeJoong said grinning at her.

"Yah, I never said I loved him too." Sunghee quickly said trying to defend herself.

"You can't deny it because just by the sound of your voice, I can tell how upset and worried you are. Just don't worry about this. You just arrived in Korea and all this happened suddenly. Go get some rest. You deserve it. I can tell you're stressing about this situation. Don't wake up early tomorrow to make us breakfast. I got it." he replied flashing his smile at her.

"Thanks JaeJoong-sshi." Sunghee said. "I owe you one."

JaeJoong looked at her with a soft smile. "Just call me oppa. No formalities please."

She nodded and headed to her room.

[JaeJoong's POV]

Jung Yunho, you'd better run after her once more before she's gone again. I can you tell you both love each other but is too afraid to admit it.

------------------

Comments are appreciated ! (:
Subcsribe if you like this. Haha :D

@lollidella_ I hope you like this update (: ! LOL. Thanks for reading and commenting.