A New Relationship

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 10

Skimmed/Edited

------------------------------

The next day Sunghee was awoken by an early phone call from the states; her parents.

"Hello?" she answered her phone tiredly in English.

"Missy, you do not leave the states and start speaking English to me like that." her dad scolded her through the phone. "You speak Korean like how I raised you."

"Appa, don't you think it's too early to be yelling at me?" she replied yawning. "What's up?"

"Have some respect for me." he said.

"Yes sir." she said. "Can I please hang up now?"

"Wait." her dad replied. "You're aware that your photography class will be starting in a few weeks right?"

"Yes."

"Did you do your homework? he questioned her.

"Dad, my only homework for that class is to take a bunch of pictures and edit them." she said. "Not much to do."

"Kang Sunghee, you are in college now. You do not procrastinate like high school." he yelled.

"I know. Anything else?"

"Where are you now?"

"Japan with DBSK."

"I thought you hated them."

"More or less. I work now dad. I'm their manager for like, 6 months."

"Why don't you date one of them?"

"Don't wana." she replied. "Besides, I needa focus on school."

"Since when did you care so much?"

"Since now." she said. "C'mon dad, you know me."

"Of course. You're waiting for Yunho. Honey, what are the chances you'll see him again?" he asked his daughter.

"You have no idea." she said softly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Anyways dad, I'm gona go. I'll call back home later." she said.

"Wait, Daesung said you never visited him. Make sure you call him so he knows you're okay alright?" her dad said concernedly.

"I know." she replied. "Tell mom I said hi! Bye."

After hanging up the phone, Sunghee sighed. 'Is it really necessary for a  boyfriend right now?' she thought.

***

After breakfast, Sunghee went out to the balcony with her camera to take photos of the beautiful scenery outside the DBSK's dorm. She's never been to Japan so her first time is definitely exciting for her.

"Sunghee." Yunho called her as he saw her lean against the balcony snapping shots of the scenery outside.

She turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey." she said.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he approached her.

She pointed to her camera then at the scenery. Turning around, she snapped a few more shots before saying, "I'm majoring in photography."

"I thought you wanted to major in fine arts." he said. "Remember back then when you told me you wanted to be a singer?"

"I thought about it and honestly, a part of me still wants to be one. However, after seeing oppa [Daesung] become a singer, I let go of that dream. We have one performer in the family already. Since my other interest is photography, I decided to major in it." she reasoned.

Yunho looked at her. "Oh."

She nodded and took a picture of him.

"Yah!" he said trying to get the camera from her. "I look like right now."

She laughed and ran around her room trying to get away from him.

"Delete that picture." he said.

"No!" she replied.

"Sunghee~" he cried.

"No!" she said.

Yunho quicky grabbed her by the waist and it felt like both their worlds stopped. Their hearts were beating faster.

"Y-Yunho." she stuttered.

He gave no response. Sunghee slowly turned her head to face him and he captured her lips with his. She tried to push him away but he held onto her arms so she wouldn't struggle. She eventually gave into the kiss and kissed him back. After a minute of kissing, they pulled away and Sunghee looked at the floor.

"Yunho..." she muttered.

"I like you." he said. "No, I love you."

"I know." she replied. "As a sister."

"No, as more than that." he said. "I was careless when I said that. I'm sorry."

"Why all of a sudden?" she questioned.

"Last night, when you were talking to Yoochun." he said. "I wasn't really asleep. I was just closing  my eyes."

"Aish." she said softly. "That boy..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

***

"Hyung." Junsu called JaeJoong.

"Sup?" JaeJoong replied.

"Where's Sunghee?" he asked.

"I don't know." JaeJoong shrugged. "Speaking of which, I haven't seen Yunho either. They're so lucky we don't have a schedule today."

"Speaking of schedule." Changmin said appearing into the kitchen where his hyungs were. "Our schedule is nonstop starting tomorrow and for the next three days."

Yoochun nodded. "We'll be working our off."

JaeJoong sighed. "Then we'd better get as much sleep as we can."

***

"Take a picture of the Sakura [cherryblossom]." Yunho suggested Sunghee.

She nodded. After she finished taking photos, they went to a pastry shop to hang out for awhile.

"Are you sure no one will recognize you?" she asked him.

Yunho nodded. "Besides, I can just tell everyone we're dating."

"Yah!" Sunghee shrieked.

"What?" Yunho asked innocently. "It's true."

Sunghee blushed. "I'm also your manager. It's not a good idea."

Yunho pouted.

"Come on, we'd better get going. I have to edit these photos and you should get more sleep. You guys have a full schedule for the next few days. I don't want you to tire yourself." she said.

"Aww, you're so cute." Yunho said. "My girlfriend cares that much for me."

Sunghee rolled her eyes. "Let's go."

***

"Hyung, you're home." Junsu said when he saw Yunho open the front door. His smile dropped when he saw Yunho and Sunghee holding hands.

"Are you guys..." JaeJoong began. "Together?"

Sunghee smiled and nodded shyly.

Yoochun's eyes widened when he noticed Yunho's hand intertwined with Sunghee's. "Congratz."

Yunho nodded. "Thanks man."

"Finally you guys are together!" Changmin said and gave Sunghee a hug. "Hyung, be good to her."

Yunho glared at Changmin. "Shut up."

Sunghee chuckled.

Junsu forced a smile. "Congratulations."

Sunghee went up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Besides, hyung really loves you." he replied. "I hope you'll be happy together."

"Thank you." she said.

***

After editing her photos, Sunghee decided to take a nap but she saw Yunho laying on her bed peacefully. She would push him off but he'd start to complain when he wakes up. She sighed and shook him gently.

"Yunho..." she said softly.

"What?" he groaned.

"Go to your room and sleep. I wana take a nap." she said.

Yunho moved over a bit so she could lay down on  the bed.

"Yah!" she yelled.

He held onto her arm and pulled her down onto the bed embracing her. She tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Go to sleep." he said.

Sunghee gave up and just closed her eyes. Yunho couldn't help but smile. I knew she'd let me sleep here. Hehe.

--------------

So what'd you guys think? I would've updated sooner but I was busy with school. Haha.

@DBSKAngel011 - Junsu's actions kinda make me laugh. LOL. So cuute (x
@heroparkyoungwoong - LOOL. Junsu was too busy staring out into the crowd to listen to what Yunho had said. Things would've been pretty ugly on their way home.
@lollidela_ - Yeah, Yunho did need to man up. xD
@PiiGs01 - Atleast Sunghee admitted she loved Yunho. (:

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED :D