The Night Before

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 25 !

NOT EDITED !

-----------------------------------------------

Sunghee's parents have arrived just a few days ago and now, the adults were chatting with one another in the living room before they officially become in-laws. Yunho and Sunghee, on the other hand, were in Yunho's room talking to one another.

"So~" Yunho said staring at Sunghee shyly.

Sunghee looked at him suspiciously. "Yeah?"

"Excited?" he asked.

"Somewhat."

Yunho frowned.

"Yah! I'm kidding. Of course I'm excited." she replied. "Yunho-ah, I can't believe we're actually together." Sunghee said.

Yunho gave her a long hug. "I love you Sunghee-ah."

"I love you too."

"So, what do you say we give our parents something they've always wanted?" Yunho asked her grinning sheepishly.

Sunghee stared at Yunho with wide eyes. "Are you ?"

Yunho looked away.

"Yah! Jung Yunho! What a ert!" she shouted. "No."

"Why? We're getting married tomorrow anyways!" he pouted.

"Aish, you... No!" she said blushing.

"Yah! Don't you know how much my parents have been nagging me to get a child?" Yunho asked Sunghee.

"Ah~ mines too but I can wait. I know they can too." she replied.

"Jagiya~" Yunho whined.

"I love you too." she said and gave him a kiss.

Yunho smirked and put his hand on the back of her neck deepening the kiss. Sunghee's eyes widened and hit his arm. Pulling away from the kiss, she glared at him.

"What a ert. I'm going downstairs."

"You owe me 25 kids!" Yunho shouted when she left the room.

Sunghee shook her head. "25? In your dreams." she muttered to herself.

***

-Living Room-

"Just one more day." Mrs. Jung excitedly said to her husband and Sunghee's parents.

"I'm surprised the two found each other after so long." Mr. Kang said.

The parents nodded.

"I hope their love will last forever since they're marrying at such a young age." Mrs. Kang worriedly said.

"I'm sure it will." Mr. Jung replied assuring everyone. "The two really do seem like they love each other."

"I agree." Mrs. Jung said.

"Mom, Dad, I'll be staying with Daesung tonight but I'll drive you back to the hotel first." Sunghee said grabbing Yunho's car keys.

Her parents nodded.

"Mom, Dad." she said turning to her soon-to-be in laws. "If Yunho asks, tell him I took his black BMW. I'll return it tomorrow."

"Not a problem." Mr. Jung said.

"We'll be leaving now." Mr. Kang said getting up. "We'll see everyone tomorrow."

--------------------------

Short chapter (:

@QueenB_doll - Haha. Yes! Overprotective guy. I guess it's what love does to you (x
@DBSKAngel011 - They definitely will :D