The Past

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Skimmed/Edited

Here's the first chapter. Enjoy.

Note: Setting for Sunghee is in Gwangju while Yunho is in Seoul auditioning for SME :3 ! Just so you won't be confused (:

----------------------

Past (High School Year)

"Sunghee, we'll be moving in three days." Her father informed her.

"Dad, you're joking right? Even if we move, we'll still be here in Gwangju right?" Sunghee asked.

"I'm sorry." he replied. "We'll be moving to the states."

Sunghee's eyes became teary. "Mom, dad's lying right? There's no way we'd be moving now? Right? You promised me I could study here until I graduate high school!"

"Sweetie, your dad's being transferred to the states to work. We have no choice but to move." Her mom said softly.

Sunghee gave no reply and she went upstairs to her room locking the door behind her.

***

-Seoul-

-Yunho's POV-

Sunghee, I'll be home in three days to tell you about the good news. I finally made it into SM Entertainment. I promise in three days, I'll confess my feelings for you. In the future, I'll work hard and maybe we could live the rest of our life together. Hey, we're in high school and our future is ahead of us. I can think that far right? I'll come back to Gwangju and surprise you.

***

-3 Days Later-

"Are you done yet Sunghee? We're about to leave." her dad said to her.

"Wait, where's oppa?" Sunghee asked her mom.

"Daesung? He can't drop us off at the airport but he promised he'll call when we arrive. Let's go before we're late." her mom replied pushing her out to the taxi.

Sunghee sighed as the taxi took the family to the airport. 'Good-bye Yunho. I wish I could call you and talk to you one last time. Take care of yourself.' she thought.

***

-Yunho's Side-

"Mom hurry! I wana get home quickly and see Sunghee." Yunho said excited to his mom.

Mrs. Jung just chuckled. "Alright, we're almost at her house."

When Yunho got to Sunghee's house, he quickly rang the doorbell only to see an unfamiliar face.

"Uhm, is Sunghee home?" he asked the lady nervously.

"Oh, you mean the Kang family? They just headed to the airport fifteen minutes ago. They're moving to the states." the lady replied.

Yunho's eyes widened. "Eh?"

"If you hurry, you might be able to catch up with them." she said.

"Ah. Thank you ahjumma." Yunho said and bowed to the lady then went into his mom's car. "Mom, they're at the airport. Can we please go?"

His mom nodded.

***

-Airport-

Yunho was running around the whole airport looking for Sunghee and her family. After an hour of  going around, the loud speaker came on.

Speaker: Kang family please report to GateA5 for departure to Los Angeles, California.

Upon hearing that, he went to GateA5 only to see Sunghee and family already inside the doors.

'Why?' He thought. 'Why did you have to leave me? Why now?'

He slowly walked out of the airport crying; wishing he had never gone to Seoul to spend his last three days with Sunghee.

-------------