8

Wanted.

A couple days later. Your POV

“I’m soooo bored.” You groaned.

   Who can entertain me?? Dae and Bae are gone. The girls are still out killing people and I’m avoiding TOP…creepy weirdo. Seungri is too annoying.

 You walked around the house and saw GD on his computer. Wonder what he’s doing?

  You snuck behind him quietly. “BOO!” You giggled and he didn’t flinch.

  He ignored you still typing away at his laptop; usually he doesn’t work in the kitchen.  You sat at the table next to him and blew a raspberry. Finally he looked up at you and gave in.

   “Wha?”

  “I’m bored -.-“ You sighed.

“Well go find your fiancé and do something-“

 “YAH! He’s not my fiancé oppa!” You squealed but then noticed something.

“You called me oppa??” He smirked at you. “What happened to Ramen Boy or ? ___ is finnaly warming up to GD” He laughed.

 You snorted in disbelief. “You wish.”

“…” They’re was awkward silence for awhile.

 *Gurrrggle* Your stomach started talking to you telling you that your hungry.

 “Go eat.” He mumbled.

“There’s nothing to eat” You stumble into the kitchen and open all the cabinets and raided the fridge.

 “Ramen on the top shelf” He said.

“HE’S SHARING!!!!” Seungri’s voice screamed from the back.  You both turned around to see Seungri spying from the stair way.

“What do you want Seungri?”

“TOP Hyung is looking for you ___” He pointed at you.

“Great” You grumbled.