Memories

Wanted.

Flashback….

  Blood stained your eyes, the dead bodies of your parents on the floor. You gasped when the man who had shot the bullet walked towards you. He took off his mask and stared at you.

  “…” He put away his gun. “…I can’t do it”

 “____!” I heard someone shout from the front door. Suddenly the door was kicked down. The gun man quickly dashed out and jumped out the window.  “___....” Seung ran in with his father and all of his men.

  “Take her out of here…” His father said to Seung.

 Seung picked you up bridal style and carried you outside. You instantly broke down in tears and tugged onto his shirt.

  “Mom….dad…” You cried loudly.

 “___?”

“…”
“I promise I will avenge your parents and kill the person who did this to you” Seung cupped your face. “I will marry you when your old enough.”

“Marry?”

 “Trust me…I’ll be quite the catch when i’m older” The twelve year old laughed. “I’m sorry but this is for your own good…when your old enough. Yobo.”

  A bright light burned my eyes and everything turned black.

   “Seung…”

Present.  TOP POV

“Yeah like I’m suppose to believe that.” She crossed her arms at me. “That sounds like harry potter and fringe combined.”

 GD face palmed in the background. “Babo…” He shook his head.

  “___. That’s what happened-“

“I will avenge your parents…that’s so cheesy. You couldn’t of said something better? I was a little girl who had just saw parents murdered.”

 “Wha?” I gasped.

“Wha???” She mimed me. “So who were the guys who attacked me?”

 “Rival mafia.”

“So this is a mafia?” She smirked. “I like it. Wait I don’t have to marry you right?”

“Yup.”

“WHAT?”